AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
26%

Calling all Australian and NZ amateur Dota 2 teams! There will be an amateur bash tournament on the 24th and 25th of October. Full details and registration links can be found on the following page:

Full Details

For any questions you can message me on Skype (hiker555) or message me on my Cyber-gamer account.

This is a Amateur only tournament!

Good Luck teams!

List of Accepted Teams (updated every few days): Accepted Teams

Teams are required to post match results here: Post Results

Brackets:
Group A: Group A
Group B: Group B
Group C: Group C
Group D: Group D
Main Event (Day 2): Main

Edited 9 times, last edited 23/10/14 - 11:44am.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
A bit confused with the times and dates, on this page it says 25th and 26th of October which is Saturday and Sunday and then in the google document it says Friday 24th October and Saturday 25th October, mind if I get some clarification on this please?

-Fidget
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
26%
Sorry Fidget for the mistake, its as per the Google documents. The date above has been changed and highlighted to make it clear.

Hiker
Downvote
2.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
I'm seeking clarification on what you mean by Player Eligability. You did not go into detail further in the doc.
Can you list the details either here or in the doc? I've attempted to contact you through Skype as well for clarification on the issue.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
26%
Hi,

Player Eligibility is mainly a note that teams/players are required to read all the information below and accept/agree to it. This is just so that players don't come back to admins and say "oh you dint say that before". Its more like a terms and conditions for the tournament that you need to read and understand. Also it is saying that admins hold the right to decide if your team is not an amateur team.

Do let me know if you need any more clarification or have questions. You can PM me as well.

-Hike
Downvote
2.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Ok. Thanks for that clarification.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
sup bro can teams still sign up?
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
26%
Of-course we have approx 5-6 slots left! And sign ups will close 1 day before the tournament (so on the 23rd Thursday is the last day!) However if slots fill then its first come first serve!
Downvote
2.7 years ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
how do we sign up?
-poam cpt of 3xA dota team
Downvote
2.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from poam on the 18th of October 2014:
how do we sign up?
-poam cpt of 3xA dota team
Read the post mate, signup is under the Full Details link
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
26%
Please click the Full Details link above in the post. A link is given in that document. Please also read all the rules.

Good Luck 3xA!
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
26%
Attention

Please ensure that you add myself on Skype prior to Friday so I can organize you into the tournament Skype conversation. I am having difficulty adding a few id's as there are 10 of the same person provided! Please add me on Skype:

Skype ID: hiker555
Downvote
2.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
26%
BRACKETS ARE OUT. GOOD LUCK TEAMS!

Edited once, 24/10/14 - 9:45am.
Downvote
2.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Good luck to all competing teams
Downvote
2.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
Tournament went very well, and was run perfectly. Thanks to Hiker and his mates, great effort especially seeing it was your first time hosting.
Best of luck with future tourneys!
Downvote
2.7 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 7 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1602 Votes