Round Robin Online Qualifer
The team who completely destroys their opponent's shrine or if the other team calls 'gg' in all chat
Best of One
Game Settings Mode:
Game Crashes/Unintentional Disconnection: Any connection loss of one player due to game client, system, network, PC, and/or power problems/issues.
Game Leaving/Intentional Disconnection: Any connection loss of one player due to a player's actions. Upon judgment by the referee, the offending player may be charged with a default loss or play will be allowed to continue to the disconnecting player's team's disadvantage.
Server Crashes: A permanent connection loss of one or multiple players due to an issue with a server
1) If game crash occurs within 3 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood OR a player's client crashes or fails to load after hero selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the game crash occurs after first blood or the 3 minute mark, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
2) If a player intentionally leaves a game, then the game will continue as normal.
3) If a server crash occurs, then the game admin will decide either between (a) restarting the game or (b) awarding the game to one of the teams. The game admin will only award a game victory in a situation where one team was on the verge of certain defeat.
The following actions will be considered unfair play
1) The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
2) An intentional disconnection
3) The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
4) Any "unnecessary chatting" during the match.
5) Clearly allowing an opponent to win a match.
6) Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g., shouting), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player (even inside the game).
7) The use of a program bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
In the case of "clearly allowing an opponent to win a match," if a referee decides that external conditions (Press, Team Leader, Player, Spectator, etc) are giving or have given an unfair advantage to a player, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee's sole discretion.
"Unnecessary chatting" means any chatting other than the cases listed below:
1) Greeting messages between the players;
2) A signal for the loss (i.e.: gg, GG, or any other message that the referee can use to decide the winner);
3) Chatting between players that does not violate the unsportsmanlike behavior clause;
4) Any message that the referee can judge as part of the game.
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the board of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or, in extreme cases, be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of the event, the board of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
2.5 years ago