Games
AU kennedy 
4,077 Posts
1.3 years ago
Lost first and was Bronze 3 with 0 points, checked and it was 52 after winning 1 game. ._.
AU Kez.
1,472 Posts
1.3 years ago
Looks like most bronze divisions are near full now. People will probably be placed in a higher tier now, and us scrubs have to work our way up. :/
#1 Cybergamer's Best Fisherman.
AU Kez.
1,472 Posts
1.3 years ago
Quote from förest on the 9th of July 2013:
Lost first and was Bronze 3 with 0 points, checked and it was 52 after winning 1 game. ._.
IGN?
AU kennedy 
4,077 Posts
1.3 years ago
Quote from Kez. on the 9th of July 2013:
Quote from förest on the 9th of July 2013:
IGN?

Moveslikeforest.

AU AEONN.
1,741 Posts
1.3 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK.

I was silver III in NA and im V in this shit server.

"Will I keep my ranked standing (tier and division) when I transfer to Oceania?
Sort of. League standings are relative to the other players on your server, so when you transfer to Oceania you’ll be placed based on how you stack up against the other ranked players who make the switch. In most cases, you’ll find yourself in a higher tier and division than your original server.
You’ll still have one placement match before you’re officially placed into a league, but your prior ranked standing will be the key determiner. If you think some nefarious ghosts in the machine got ahold of your ranking at some point in the transfer process, please contact player support."
AU JJ.
1,636 Posts
1.3 years ago
No aram or normal draft release, ok.
AU tevez!
2,110 Posts
1.3 years ago
havent played my placement yet, but i was so keen to be put into silver I or gold V from my silver II rank in NA... guess not
- xfire: georgekera99 // steam: georgekera11 -
AU United
2,713 Posts
1.3 years ago
Holy fucking shit. This is so fucked up.

I'm now in Bronze II from Silver 4 (I think) on NA.

Fucking Maokai top lane.. Asked to play a tanky top and he picks Maokai.. WHY RIOT?!
"If I had to have sex with a pro LoL player it would be imaqtpie" - defcoN
AU Kez.
1,472 Posts
1.3 years ago
Quote from AEONN. on the 9th of July 2013:
"Will I keep my ranked standing (tier and division) when I transfer to Oceania?
Sort of. League standings are relative to the other players on your server, so when you transfer to Oceania you'll be placed based on how you stack up against the other ranked players who make the switch. In most cases, you'll find yourself in a higher tier and division than your original server.
You'll still have one placement match before you're officially placed into a league, but your prior ranked standing will be the key determiner. If you think some nefarious ghosts in the machine got ahold of your ranking at some point in the transfer process, please contact player support."

I call bullshit on this on riot.
AU Kitto
3,062 Posts
1.3 years ago
well...I ended up winning somehow and got Silver V...k
AU Virus.
6,717 Posts
1.3 years ago
I was Silver 4 On NA. I won my first placement game on OCE and get put into bronze 2 umm.
AU Kez.
1,472 Posts
1.3 years ago
AU SyNiC
AU PC Titanfall Admin
2,748 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

1.3 years ago
SIlver III to Silver V when i went 12-0 with ezreal and lost with a shit team.

Sorry to say but atleast its not just me that got fucked over :P. I feel for you guys getting put in bronze though
AU senz
477 Posts
1.3 years ago
system is r1ged
AU Kitto
3,062 Posts
1.3 years ago
no smite jungle ftw