Offical DOTA 2 Trading Shop
Hey all, I thought that i would make a official trading thread for DOTA 2 since the new workshop has been released.
Post on this thread your Steam username, a link to your inventory and what you have/willing to trade with other.
Q- How do I trade?
A- In order to initiate a trade you need to be logged into the Steam Community and connected to Steam Friends.
1. Open your Friends list, located in the lower right hand corner of the Steam client
2. Click on the small arrow next to the friend you wish to invite to Trade and click on Invite to Trade
3. Once accepted the trade window will appear where you can view your items, games, and coupons available to trade.
4. Select the appropriate backpack you wish to view from the dropdown menu on the left
5. Click and drag the item, game, or coupon you wish to trade from your backpack to your trade window. If you wish to remove an item simply drag it back to your backpack from the trade window.
6. Click on Ready to Trade and wait for the other party to click on Ready to Trade.
7. Verify the contents of the trade are correct by hovering your mouse over each item and reading the item details.
8. Click on Make Trade - Once you click this button the trade cannot be undone!
9. The trade will finish processing and you will receive a confirmation window with what items you received in the trade.
Q- How do i make my inventory public?
A- Steam>Community>Edit My Profile>Settings>Inventory>Public>Save
Q- How do i view my inventory?
A- Steam>View>Inventory or In game DOTA2>Customize>Backpack