Games
AU Misha
2,615 Posts
2.3 years ago

Hello Cybergamer!
Easy Mode Gaming has thrown together a Hunger Games Minecraft server and we want some of you to join and play with us this Saturday. If you are interested please leave your Minecraft name on our Facebook Page under a similar thread/status like this, you will be in the draw to play! Please bare in mind that only 14 people will be selected. (If you have PSN leave that as well) Rules will be up tomorrow.
Cheers!
The Easy Mode Gaming Minecraft Team

Please Like, Subscribe and Visit

Easy Mode Gaming Giveaway - Click here
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Website
Minecraft Website
AU Shieldeh
ShoutCaster
2,590 Posts
2.3 years ago
Why would we play on your server with 13 other people when we could go to other servers (not going to name) and vs 149 others? I'm of the opinion that the more players there are the better since the less people there are the slower the game gets.
Youtube - Twitch.TV - Admin for Hardware and Streaming forum - Xsplit Wizard - Twitter
AU drux1
356 Posts
2.3 years ago
The guys who are playing are top blokes, i believe we are livestreaming and popping it on youtube. It is more about just getting to hang with some guys for an hour. If you want to play with your 149 guys feel free to but we have put up an opportunity for someone who may want to play with 14.
AU Misha
2,615 Posts
2.3 years ago
Aussie Server + Cybergamer players. Its up to you in the end though we suggest that you should give our server a try..
AU Shieldeh
ShoutCaster
2,590 Posts
2.3 years ago
@ Drux1

That's fair enough, will you be also hosting a voice chat for the server to add to the livestream/recordings?

@ ~Misha~

The servers i'm referring to are full bars to me in Brisbane, but I can see how getting a Cybergamer bunch in one server has its appeal. I'm not having a go at you or anything, merely asking what is probably on a few readers minds. What time do you think this will be up tomorrow as I might make an appearance or help with the livestream.
Youtube - Twitch.TV - Admin for Hardware and Streaming forum - Xsplit Wizard - Twitter
AU drux1
356 Posts
2.3 years ago
I believe there will be a voice chat amongst the refs for the stream. Once a player dies they will be able to join. Ill get back to you as to the requirements so if anyone else looks at the thread they know whats happening. The vieo clips for youtube will be edited to my knowledge and possibly commentated over or contain speech from the players.
AU Shieldeh
ShoutCaster
2,590 Posts
2.3 years ago
Why not open the voice chat up to everyone, since there are only 14 players there is no real point to teaming up. Having everyone in one voice chat server would also help admin the server since they can hear you as well as reading what you type in game.

Anyway i'll leave you alone now haha.
AU drux1
356 Posts
2.3 years ago
Yeah Ill take it into consideration.
Cheers!

I believe we are using teamspeak 3 for anyone who is interested. Message me if you have any questions!
AU Verkar
44 Posts
2.3 years ago
Indeed, we are currently using Team Speak 3 Not sure about the live streaming on my behalf, but I will be recording my perspective of the match.