Games
AU Atmosphere
4,748 Posts
1.9 years ago

WHAT ARE WE?

PCast is an Australian PC shoutcasting and interview organisation that strive on professionalism and creativeness to give you the best content possable. Our shoutcasters and interviewers are at the top of their form and plan on giving you the best content on a nearly daily basis. Currently we are seeking shoutcasters and interviewers to assist us in our aspirations and goals for 2012.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Here at PCast we are looking for the most professional and high quality casting potential, however we do realise that not everyone in this community has all of the experience or equipment needed to be the highest quality caster. We understand this here at PCast so we are opening applications to everyone who wants to give shoutcasting a go.

HOW TO APPLY

Applying is quite easy. Simply all you have to do is either add myself or add one of the other shoutcasters then do the following;

Get a random clip of a CG / Friendly scrim game.
Record it with you "shoutcasting" over it for at least 2 rounds.
Upload this to youtube then send the clip to one of the PCast members
or send us any of your prior shoutcasting videos / audio

or

Alternatively you can add one of the PCast members and ask about a "trail" Trials will involve you coming into a friendly game and shoutcasting with a PCast member.

CONTENT TEAM

If shoutcasting isn't you thing then we also cater for various other things as well. We are currently looking for more people to join our content team as Interviewers, Reviewers, Write-ups and much more.

Interviewer;
As an interviewer you are required to interview some key members in the community to get a better look into the minds of the players and teams. Come up with new and interesting content to bring to the plate and wow everyone that reads it.

Reviewers;
To be a reviewer you need to do various things like unboxing videos, write-ups on new products and even go into new game mods such as promod and give them a review.

Write-ups;
These are the people that take time in reviewing CG games and giving detailed and entertaining write-ups to games and upcoming matches. Not every team will want you to take on this role for their matches but you will get to do a few.

Other;
If you think you have something amazing to add to the PCast team then feel free to contact one of us.

THE TEAM SO FAR

Atmosphere ~ Founder / Interviewer
SteelCannon ~ Founder / Interviewer
RedBull ~ Administrator / Shoutcaster
Sand_Man ~ Administrator / Shoutcaster
Walshy ~ Shoutcaster
NECR0 PED 0 ~ Shoutcaster
Fryzigg ~ Interviewer
RAGE ~ Streamer

Edited twice, last edited 17/5/12 - 3:09pm.
AU kabe
1,614 Posts
1.9 years ago
I THINK I CAN BE THE VERY BEST
AU -NerFTed
95 Posts
1.9 years ago
I wanna be the very best.
AU orDa
443 Posts
1.9 years ago
Quote from -NerfDErp on the 17th of May 2012:
AU Atmosphere
4,748 Posts
1.9 years ago
Same.
AU rK!
2,396 Posts
1.9 years ago
Keen ;3
Anything to get closer to atmos <3
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill
AU orDa
443 Posts
1.9 years ago
Quote from orDa on the 17th of May 2012:
AU Atmosphere
4,748 Posts
1.9 years ago
Cutie :')
AU Its_Josh
1,150 Posts
1.9 years ago

Like no one ever was...

Pickup me, I can be the New Girl.
I want to clap my tounge! (c) Bunz_
AU beeg~
426 Posts
1.9 years ago
IM KEEN! ill only cast with red though. he is a cute guy, as am i, this he can vouch for. and walshy xoxo
=.=
AU -NerFTed
95 Posts
1.9 years ago

Sorry, why'd Black Edition get dropped from the ladder again?
AU Beyond-
654 Posts
1.9 years ago
can shoutcast, I shoutcast DotA 2 / and used to shoutcast a lot of starcraft 2 !!
Don't know if I can be fucked with the trial bs though.

BoL Finding <3
AU zammR
2,592 Posts
1.9 years ago
keen
AU BLiNK
2,486 Posts
1.9 years ago
me me me
ur da best player on the computers m8 (c) mum
AU Walshy.
3,706 Posts
1.9 years ago
Quote from Beeg <3 on the 17th of May 2012:
IM KEEN! ill only cast with red though. he is a cute guy, as am i, this he can vouch for. and walshy xoxo

h8 you