Games
AU Antonio
6,951 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Flip Designs on the 7th of May 2012:
websites are extremely handy to have when it comes to organizing matches and the time for the matches.
I beg to differ, something like a facebook page or private group will work much better than a website.
AU Marshall face
306 Posts
2.2 years ago
meh. thats your opinion. obviously he wants a website, so he can get a website.
Account is Inactive.
NZ Hydrah
PREMIUM USER
Game Administrator
3,244 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Hydrah. on the 7th of May 2012:
Quote from Skater xo on the 7th of May 2012:
why would i when the clan just recently got made?

Since the clan only recently 'got made', then I'm sure you don't even need a website...

websites are extremely handy to have when it comes to organizing matches and the time for the matches.
Yeah, so is cybergamer..
SYF.TV // www.syftv.com
AU madrtr
521 Posts
2.2 years ago
reborn and the old R!OT site got their from:

http://ivgrafix.com/

Not too bad on prices etc, especially what he delivers.
AU Marshall face
306 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Skater xo on the 7th of May 2012:
why would i when the clan just recently got made?

Since the clan only recently 'got made', then I'm sure you don't even need a website...

Yeah, so is cybergamer..

People that arnt active on Cybergamer etc. helps team chemistry, bonding and good for some laughs.
if he wants to get a website he can get a website. obviously he wants one for a reason. so stop trying to get in his way
Account is Inactive.
AU smashT
1,082 Posts
2.2 years ago
This can only be resolved with a fist fight.
AU ExorcysM
445 Posts
2.2 years ago
Im happy to make you a basic website since im doing GFX & Design at school hit me up with what you want in a PM
"Return of the best"
AU Antonio
6,951 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from smashT on the 7th of May 2012:
This can only be resolved with a fist fight.
smasht
AU Chaiinn
3,078 Posts
2.2 years ago
Yeh ^^^ just go to enhjin or Webs its simple and easy
Casper to Shadz "L2multi task, only good at multiaccounting" GG shadz
AU Bench
AU Senior Admin
679 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.2 years ago
it all matters what you want to do with it. If you just want to try and organise your team then just a team forum will suffice, and there's generally plenty of sites out there that let you make your own forum.

Full fledged websites are expensive and frustrating at times, sometimes because it doesn't look the way you want it, sometimes because it doesn't quite have the functionality you need to make it work the way you want it to. Different coders and designers like different CMS's each with their own pros and cons. If you've only just started out then just get a forum to use for coordination, needless to say 1) the effort required to get a much bigger site is a lot; 2) since you've just started out who apart from yourselves would even be visiting the site except to try and understand why you misspelled adversity.
AU Pomgeek
1,091 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Bench on the 8th of May 2012:
it all matters what you want to do with it. If you just want to try and organise your team then just a team forum will suffice, and there's generally plenty of sites out there that let you make your own forum.

Full fledged websites are expensive and frustrating at times, sometimes because it doesn't look the way you want it, sometimes because it doesn't quite have the functionality you need to make it work the way you want it to. Different coders and designers like different CMS's each with their own pros and cons. If you've only just started out then just get a forum to use for coordination, needless to say 1) the effort required to get a much bigger site is a lot; 2) since you've just started out who apart from yourselves would even be visiting the site except to try and understand why you misspelled adversity.

Aversity is not misspelled from adversity it is a word to lel, maybe even look it up? its the same is adversity but a diffrent meaning
Eden hazard is king
AU Bench
AU Senior Admin
679 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.2 years ago
Quote from Skater xo on the 8th of May 2012:

Aversity is not misspelled from adversity it is a word to lel, maybe even look it up? its the same is adversity but a diffrent meaning

Adversity is a word, Adversary a word, Averse a word. Aversity isn't.
http://bit.ly/IUzPWm

So I looked it up online, several different sites, even three different hard-copy dictionaries, even now as I type Aversity it keeps getting flagged as a misspelled word, clearly you're wrong.
AU Pomgeek
1,091 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Skater xo on the 8th of May 2012:

Adversity is a word, Adversary a word, Averse a word. Aversity isn't.
http://bit.ly/IUzPWm

So I looked it up online, several different sites, even three different hard-copy dictionaries, even now as I type Aversity it keeps getting flagged as a misspelled word, clearly you're wrong.

thats why aversity is in the dictionary... lel

//lock thread
Eden hazard is king
AU Antonio
6,951 Posts
2.2 years ago
fuck up skater boi, how dare you insult bench
AU Pomgeek
1,091 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Antonio on the 9th of May 2012:
fuck up skater boi, how dare you insult bench

how was that insulting? hahaha this was a simple thread about a website because i was bored and wanted to create a website, stop being immature yea? haha
Eden hazard is king