AU o darkmaige o
1,065 Posts
4.3 years ago
I was just wondering is there anyplans on adding more maps to the ones we get on the ladder, i would love a chance to play on other maps not just the select few we get given. Also the is only EXE and KOTH on the ladders anychance they will bring in new gametypes? would love to see Guardian in there or even TDM. Not sure if there was a reason for none of this not being an option maybe someone can enlighten me thanks guys
4.3 years ago
i would like to see more variety too.
US Turbo
1,883 Posts
4.3 years ago
Guardian won't happen, as much as I'd love to be able to play it competitively, it's not available in private matches.

TDM used to be played competitively, but it was shit and therefore removed.

More maps may be added in season 2,but don't quote me on that, was just something I heard a few weeks ago.
AU metapod
1,337 Posts
4.3 years ago
We're following a global standard ruleset. Whatever they have, we have. And it's good that way.

I don't even feel like we need change, what we have is good. Guardian is fun in public, but can't be played in private like turbo said. and TDM is complete shit. All of the modes have been revised, that's why EX and KOTH are the ones we play.
AU Durkaa
1,024 Posts
4.3 years ago
We are trying to stay as close to the Hypefestation ruleset over in the US. Season 2 will see the introduction of Cove EXE and Hotel KOTH and the removal of The Slab (Not sure on EXE and/or KOTH). The guys over there run a pretty tight ship, so if any other maps show any potential, i'm 100% sure that they'll be on it pretty quickly.
AU o darkmaige o
1,065 Posts
4.3 years ago
okay didnt realise you cant to gurdian thats lame. would still love to see some more maps though, i do like the ones we have but would love to see mercy and azura and some others
AU metapod
1,337 Posts
4.3 years ago
Quote from o darkmaige o on the 5th of May 2012:
would love to see mercy and azura and some others
They used to be played but they were shit. So that's why we don't use them...
AU Pomgeek
PREMIUM USER
1,514 Posts
4.3 years ago
azura was great for exe, still think it would be interesting to have 2 koth in a rotation, A koth for tiebreaker would be interesting
Rawks the worst
AU o darkmaige o
1,065 Posts
4.3 years ago
how were they shit?
AU Jack
2,161 Posts
4.3 years ago
^ They didn't play as-well as the others. But I really liked them :/
GT: Leadership. Black Desert Online 10/10.
AU o darkmaige o
1,065 Posts
4.3 years ago
Quote from Skater xo on the 5th of May 2012:
azura was great for exe, still think it would be interesting to have 2 koth in a rotation, A koth for tiebreaker would be interesting
^^ yeah would love this it would be hectic as
AU metapod
1,337 Posts
4.3 years ago
They don't play well, that's why they aren't in there. They were played but got taken out, because they're bad.

The future of CG, let the community increase, introduce our CGi League for this season, see if CGa would work for the season after. Continue to support ACL at LANs and Online Rounds and keep following the hype/gownation/gb ruleset.

No real need for discussion

/lock