Check it out @ www.quakelive.com
A Huge new QuakeLive update has been released and is free to play for all over the next week! There are 5 new team based game modes which are a lot of fun and a massive amount of upgrades, maps, changes and fixes.
- Attack & Defend
- Red Rover
- 1-Flag CTF
Start a Match 2.0
Start a Match has been rewritten from scratch to support over 200 configurable server options, including:
- Customizable Weapons: Disable spawning, adjust damage, reload times, railjumping, and more for every weapon.
- Customizable Physics: Air Control, Air Accel, Ramp Jumping, Ground Accel, Ground Friction, and more.
- Gametype modifiers: Quad Hog, Drop Damaged Health, Vampiric Damage, Regenative Health, Infinite Ammo, Weapon Switch Speed, Weapon Stay, Allow Self-Kills, Spawn Protection, and more.
The new interface also features the ability to import and export your favorite settings to share on websites, forums, and with friends.
Premium Arenas Added
- Camper Crossings (CTF/A&D/1-Flag/Harvester/Domination)
- Cliffside (FFA/Domination)
- Jumpwerkz (CTF/A&D/1-Flag/Harvester/Domination)
- Space Camp (FFA/CA)
PQL is now ranked.
- Resolved an issue in player movement related code that would result in the game feeling "laggy" and cause weapon switching when callvoting to and from PQL.
- Walk Friction lowered from 8 to 7 to improve circle jumping.
As well as various amounts of Web Updates, Game Updates and Plugin Updates
Rest of the changelog can be found on www.quakelive.com