AU hunterr
7,887 Posts
2.4 years ago
durant in insane
AU Ritz.
5,531 Posts
2.4 years ago
SOMEONE STOP THE DURANTULA
Graphic Designer, Message for Inquiries.
AU Hadi
2,722 Posts
2.4 years ago
are you retarded?
just off the top of my head.
Kendrick Perkins trade... YEP, GOOD DECISION THERE!
Trying to trade rondo.... YEP, GOOD DECISION THERE!

you clearly don't know shit...
Gave the 4's ladder finals. Call me God.
AU Kinori
11,055 Posts
2.4 years ago
thats only 2 bad decisions
im sure other managers have made worse mistakes
The city
AU Ritz.
5,531 Posts
2.4 years ago
I TELL YOU A BAD DECISION?

LETTING WATSON PLAY THE FUCKING POINT INSTEAD OF JOHN LUCAS AND LOSING US THE PLAYOFFS.

Graphic Designer, Message for Inquiries.
AU Hadi
2,722 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from ironik` on the 13th of June 2012:
thats only 2 bad decisions
im sure other managers have made worse mistakes
these are just recent, he has made many bad decisions. He never seems to learn.
AU Nigga
1,114 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from 953/5TOTFCIACGNF on the 13th of June 2012:
are you retarded?
just off the top of my head.
Kendrick Perkins trade... YEP, GOOD DECISION THERE!
Trying to trade rondo.... YEP, GOOD DECISION THERE!

you clearly don't know shit...
Are you seriously retarded, it was explained by Doc and Ainge why they traded him.. Basically he wanted a long contract which we couldn't give due to Pierce, Allen, Rondo and Garnett's contracts at the time. We got a great long term player in Jeff Green who is proud to be in our team, Rondo and Bradley are my favourite players but any GM would of taken Chris Paul over Rondo at the start of the season. Chemistry wise it may not be ideal, but you can't keep the same 12 players for 10 years. How about you stop reading YouTube comments and actually think for a second.
"Not in the right mindset" - Clingbro
AU Hadi
2,722 Posts
2.4 years ago
reading youtube comments?
fuck are you 6? rondo showed potential well before the trade deadline, everything you say just doesn't make sense. You fuckin contradict your own argument

he was already on a long term contract, ainge just decided not to give him an extension. It's not that he couldn't.

GOOD LOGIC
AU Nigga
1,114 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from 953/5TOTFCIACGNF on the 13th of June 2012:
reading youtube comments?
fuck are you 6? rondo showed potential well before the trade deadline, everything you say just doesn't make sense. You fuckin contradict your own argument

he was already on a long term contract, ainge just decided not to give him an extension. It's not that he couldn't.

GOOD LOGIC
He was on his final year and wanted more money and Ainge couldn't give him that, are you serious? I'm going to ignore you, because highlight where I contradicted myself. Rondo showed potential?? Every mid-level NBA shows potential..... There is something called consistency and before this season Rondo didn't have that. Also if you actually listen to all of the trade rumours there are bricks in your head, because besides the Chris Paul trade which happened before the season even started Rondo wasn't going to be traded.
AU kmac
770 Posts
2.4 years ago
rondos attitude was poor as well. he seems to have fixed it
and will jeff green be back next year?
Half Man, Half Amazing
AU Nigga
1,114 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from kmac on the 13th of June 2012:
rondos attitude was poor as well. he seems to have fixed it
and will jeff green be back next year?
Yeh, he still has a attitude problem but it helps him play better in my opinion lol.
99% sure he will be in a Boston uniform next season.
Ray Allen and Mickael Pietrus had both had surgeries, really scary how far we went with all our injuries. Bradley, Green, Wilcox and JO were out while Pierce, Allen and Pietrus playing hurt.. Jesus.
AU Hadi
2,722 Posts
2.4 years ago
Doesn't listen to trade rumors

yet somehow knows rondo was never going to be traded...
AU Nigga
1,114 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from 953/5TOTFCIACGNF on the 14th of June 2012:
Doesn't listen to trade rumors

yet somehow knows rondo was never going to be traded...
Once again you just help my argument lol..... Rondo was never going to be traded unless for Chris Paul and guess what I was right.
AU FluenZa
2,713 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from Cravy on the 14th of June 2012:
Once again you just help my argument lol..... Rondo was never going to be traded unless for Chris Paul and guess what I was right.

Rondo is the only piece they would get a decent trade for.

dw boston will suck for a year or two then they will Rig the Draft as per usual and Boston will be a power house again.
AU Nigga
1,114 Posts
2.4 years ago
Quote from FluenZa on the 14th of June 2012:
Quote from Cravy on the 14th of June 2012:

Rondo is the only piece they would get a decent trade for.

dw boston will suck for a year or two then they will Rig the Draft as per usual and Boston will be a power house again.
Ray Allen at the time? KG? they would of been perfect for contending teams at the time. Rig draft? Really? Only 2 players from our 2008 Championship team got drafted by us. We got good picks in 2006 & 2007 because we were a bad team, like every single other team lol. Hell we have never had a number one pick in the history of our franchise.