Games
NZ SYG Danger
152 Posts
2 years ago
Hey guys B Z R here iv been putting this iidea through my head about a S n D Tournament, and wanted to get what use throught about it.
Ok soo it would be a weekend tournament and with $10-15 a team and we would hopefully be geting upto 20 teams ( Please tell me if its to much ) Prize money looking like 100 to 1st and 50 to 2nd mayb a lil more we might have some sponsors.

I know the money isnt that great but heres the catch this tournament is a tournament for teams who are not in leagues and draft comp so you could put it as a tournament to get some players out there or to get some unexpected wins and loses so yeh ild like your thoughts on it any advice would be help full ??
AU malouda
4,279 Posts
2 years ago
I
Quote from Yeh Yeh on the 26th of April 2012:
unexpected wins and loses
They wouldn't be unexpected if its purpose is to
Quote from Yeh Yeh on the 26th of April 2012:
get some players out there

Cgo finals basically implicates this

Next we're going to have mid cgo finals? If a team wants to get known they have to get good.
NZ SYG Danger
152 Posts
2 years ago
This just gives teams a chance to acoplish something and thtanks for the good advice
AU vRepulse
1,607 Posts
2 years ago
isnt there the ODC for SnD anyway like a month from now?
COD = Camp Or Die
AU I'm Biziie?
2,673 Posts
2 years ago
Where dem trolls at y0
I was going to play COD, but then I took a nail to the hand!
AU //Astley
82 Posts
2 years ago
Sorry but your spelling is horrid, please look it over first.

OT: Finals is pretty much that, why have a second final you must pay for? It's a dumb idea and the reason some teams aren't getting noticed is because they aren't active on the forums or maybe they're just bad.
VADesigns - Manger/Designer l VADesigns Portfolio l Contact me or.Vulcan if you're interested.
NZ SYG Danger
152 Posts
2 years ago
Oh really sorry bout that one LOL ah well its a tournament for teams who are not in leagues or draft and yeh i kind of thought there would be more support for something like this but thats good now i kind of get an idea of what the CG players want and stuff thanks guys!
AU Scarzin
1,825 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from //Astley on the 26th of April 2012:
Sorry but your spelling is horrid, please look it over first.

OT: Finals is pretty much that, why have a second final you must pay for? It's a dumb idea and the reason some teams aren't getting noticed is because they aren't active on the forums or maybe they're just bad.
Feed him Ashley.
AU walsh
5,346 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from I'm Biziie? on the 26th of April 2012:
Where dem trolls at y0
I'm here.

OP you're a clueless rand.
cheeky