Games
AU RiGZ
896 Posts
2 years ago
NVIDIA Preview: Interview with Fiend

Fiend thanks for talking to us today, you've had a quick rise to prominence as the Mindfreak.CoD4 captain. You've gone from new recruit from Surefire to captain and scope of a division Mindfreak as an organisation has always had close to its heart. How has this progression felt for you?

Whilst it was happening, my journey didn't seem very fast but looking back upon it; I have ascended very quickly indeed. There have been a few defining moments in the last 6 months that really stand out for me and summarise my transformation from loud-mouth division 2 player to loud-mouth division 1 player. My first was when I received a box in the mail from 'Reagan Koryozo' packed full of sponsored gear. This really changed my motivation for gaming; I realised I wasn't just playing for myself any more and that I was representing an organisation.

It was here when I started with my excessive hours of cod4 per week, averaging 30-40 hours on normal weeks and 50+ before important games. My second defining moment was probably when I picked up scope. I had never scoped before so I was unaware of the potential I had. I moved from near the bottom of the scoreboards to almost consistent 30 bombs. This was I started receiving recognition as a player and the accusations from almost everyone started coming out. It's been very interesting seeing the difference in how people treat me as my skill level has improved, which I actually find quite disconcerting.

Head over to the Mindfreak Facebook page for the full interview >>
AU anx
4,082 Posts
2 years ago
Solid interview. #MF2012 !!
I'm the shit, been the shit - fuck a humble brag.
AU RaddicK
1,687 Posts
2 years ago
Nice Fiend !

#SHOWIE2012
US Lantern
5,475 Posts
2 years ago
GOOGIE KNOWS

Quote:
My second defining moment was probably when I picked up scope. I had never scoped before so I was unaware of the potential I had. I moved from near the bottom of the scoreboards to almost consistent 30 bombs. This was I started receiving recognition as a player
HOLGAN
Uber~ buried a post by eDGe`. Show
AU iMech <3
161 Posts
2 years ago
Good read.
AU neg
9,724 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from RiGZ on the 24th of April 2012:
It was here when I started with my excessive hours of cod4 per week, averaging 30-40 hours on normal weeks and 50+ before important games.
typically if you play this much you shouldnt be fucking terrible
The neg - Config tweak the game to the point you have as much advantage as a hacker.
AU Cerp
249 Posts
2 years ago
Surefire 4lyf.

Bring back surefire2012
AU Dragn
PREMIUM USER
2,426 Posts
2 years ago
dat_fiend.
fuk i am dum (c) vyybz | Add xfire | Nov 05 2011 [17:37] animax.dardar: cod4 is dead
AU Millah
3,522 Posts
2 years ago
Not even trying to bait, but that interview is so arrogant and disgusting.... Pretty close to just removing the thread.
VOXEMINOR Millah' - www.voxeminor.com
AU motion
AU General Mod
8,760 Posts
2 years ago
#mf2012
gameplex since 2003 ~ [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: man I had to work all day [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: so shit
AU teeej
1,439 Posts
2 years ago
Cod really = life for you guys huh..

Could this entire interview be bait?

Edited once, 24/4/12 - 8:44pm.
Xfire: luvmuzik
AU gear-ee
PC Platform Mod
6,338 Posts
2 years ago
This is so fucking pathetic