Games
NZ Rotary
6,552 Posts
2.6 years ago
No one plays black ops, there is no active teams on the ladder, there are probably 10 teams that even show up for matches. If the new ladders were implemented it would just be more work for the admins for a dead game.

Who knows why PS3 still has those ladders, maybe more people play it over there, or just the admins haven't bothered to take it down yet.

Hence the reason why there isn't a CoD 2 ladder or a fifa 07 ladder.
NZ Scurra
1,627 Posts
2.6 years ago
lol whatever you say, i know what i heard
falcon removed a post by phzyzz.
AU Hadi
2,730 Posts
2.6 years ago
the game has a 2 year cycle anyway

BO>MW3
Gave the 4's ladder finals. Call me God.
AU noscje
2,008 Posts
2.6 years ago
I don't see why we couldn't have a cod 2 ODC. As it is better than all the cods released to date.
We came, we raved, we Loved.
NZ Scurra
1,627 Posts
2.6 years ago
they should ask us what we want
AU Freshayy
4,368 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from eFFexx SHADDOWZ on the 21st of April 2012:
they should ask us what we want
your the only person ive seen wanting bops 1v1 and 2v2 ladders
NZ Rotary
6,552 Posts
2.6 years ago
Also, why is this titled PS3 vs XBOX?
I was coming here in hope of enjoying some kids fight out a console argument.
NZ Scurra
1,627 Posts
2.6 years ago
probably?
falcon buried a post by Freshayy. Show
NZ Scurra
1,627 Posts
2.6 years ago
lol cause i want to have a 1v1 and 2v2 ladder lol
AU Shadohhz
2,096 Posts
2.6 years ago
Thread is going nowhere and off topic, so let me sum it up for you.

Since like cod 4, the XBOX admin team have minimal ladders for old cod games, due to the lack of effort put in by teams as they are all playing the new cod. For the first few months, you will barely see anyone playing the old cods, it is only after the first season or so that people get sick of the current cod as they are generally shit games now.

The PS3 section has completely different admins, so they will do things differently, in this case, have more ladders for old cod games. If you don't like it, make a support ticket asking for more ladders but unless majority of the community shows interest and actually play the game, rather then just showing for matches(if you're lucky), then it won't happen.

1v1 and 2v2 ladders are not even taken that seriously on the current cod games, so why would the admins invest more time in a game that is quite frankly dead.
Stop arguing with people when they give you their opinion and accept the fact that XBOX section does not have those ladders and if you want them that badly, buy a PS3 and go play their ladders.

/End Rant
#AlwaysHawthorn
NZ Rotary
6,552 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from eFFexx SHADDOWZ on the 21st of April 2012:
lol cause i want to have a 1v1 and 2v2 ladder lol
Look dude, the only way i can see more ladders happening is if you somehow get a thread with everyone agreeing that they want the ladders back and not just 2 or 3 people, i mean a lot of people wanting it, then send a link with the thread to an admin and see if they will go ahead.
AU Suubz
3,985 Posts
2.6 years ago
Shaddohz answered your question.
It'll be like the older cod snd ladders.
There will be minimal people who will actually challenge/accept challengers that will play.

Locking thread.
If you wish to contact a admin - create a support ticket http://www.cybergamer.com.au/support/
So many potatoes.