Games
AU Kotori
351 Posts
2 years ago
Hey guys sorry for reposting this but after all the replies that I got I wanted to say that i need Blops, Mw3 or CoD4 PROMOD clips.

Thanks
AU GOC
732 Posts
2 years ago
Show us your previous works.

People aren't going to donate their hard earned frags to see them butchered by a n00b. (i'm not calling you a n00b, figuratively speaking this is the immediate impression)
1v1 me @ train0 fgtz
AU Kotori
351 Posts
2 years ago

It is not the BEST, i AM still a beginner but i will take more times with the clips that are submitted!
AU conkaa
1,829 Posts
2 years ago
Not gonna lie that was pretty terrible, start off with editing your own pub frags or something. And please ditch those intros/outros, they look like they were made with powerpoint.
I wish I could strafe like conkaa right now (c) Millah / www.youtube.com/IConkeraI
AU kabe
1,614 Posts
2 years ago
Dtich the Outro/ and Intros, all of them on ur pc.

And thats not really an edit, just you speeeding up the gameplay, and putting in a shitty standard vegas glow effect at the end.

Just keep practising dude.
Any decent clips being sent to you doesn't deserve to be edited with shit like that.
AU walru$
1,793 Posts
2 years ago
that intro is actually insulting to watch
getting so much dolla this season, i will enjoy taking your money jake. ded nd owned (c) dardar
AU Uber~
AU PC WOT Admin
2,157 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2 years ago
keep at it bud.
voxe: we're not asking teams to dispute against you - [22:58] tal ~ secondrate -A-: can you guys dispute
AU T8TO
164 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from Uber. on the 20th of April 2012:
keep at it bud.
AU DANNN_
165 Posts
2 years ago
we all have start somewhere, keep it up!

Have a Good Read through this, it will help a lot
www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/146678/TUTORIAL-Movie-Making-Resource-MegaThread-AVIDEMO-Guide-Skinning-Custom-Skies-Model-Ripping-(tek-9-vacuumagoursotka)-Much-more!/

bol with future videos and dont take what people say to heart, take it as constructive criticism.

and get rid of those intros best not to use intros unless its less than 5 seconds and too the point
an example of a good intro would be the anexias intro, the old hazard or maybe the reason gaming intro as they are done well/stand out well. just imo anyway

well done on not using awful skins or editing the killfeed, best just to steer clear of skins as much as you can. and try to find a Bright movie config as youtube makes everything dark but make sure its not too bright.

Edited twice, last edited 20/4/12 - 10:57am.
rok bottum cod4 league player since 08
AU Elmo :P
756 Posts
2 years ago
Yeh as conkaa said. Edit some more of your own frags first. Get to know the programs you use. Maybe get cinema 4D to get some intro's/outro's done.
AU DANNN_
165 Posts
2 years ago
wrong, dont use any intros to begin with.... they just overcomplicate everything.....
AU Spud
PC CoD Admin
1,355 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2 years ago
If you're going to use FRAPS to record footage with, please ensure you're recording in at least a 60+fps before taking the movie file into Vegas and applying Velocity to it - that way you're more likely to stay above the 30FPS threshold instead of ending up with super chopping visuals (Don't drop below 50% slowdown if you're recording @60fps).

To ensure recording performance via FRAPS, try recording to an SSD or create a RamDisk, both of which have the capacity to handle large FRAPS recordings like a champ.

Drop the intro's altogether until you practice a bit with PhotoShop, After Effects and Vegas to get something that truly looks clean and properly integrates with the clip instead of working against it.

Best of luck to your future editing ventures.
AU Bazoozoo
321 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from Uber. on the 20th of April 2012:
keep at it bud.
Boomst1ck: Just put your dick in it. Fist your dick hole.
AU DANNN_
165 Posts
2 years ago
the other thing you can do, adding onto Spud's comment is not even get close to touching AVIDEMO because its way too slow and gigabyte hungry. use fraps to record at 60 fps and have cod4's fps set to 60, then in cod4 run the part of the demo you want to record in timescale 0.5. drop that into vegas and speed the clip up to 2x speed, then you have a 120 fps video file at half the effort and need for a powerful computer

i personally use timescale 0.125 @ 25 fps then drop that into virtual dub and speed it up to 200 fps.
I also record the sound at 50 fps ingame with fraps and just rip audio from the video file to get clear ingame sounds.

just have a look around the stickys in the video production forum. you will learn a lot
www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/9931/