Games
AU Phnx
4,014 Posts
2.6 years ago
Good win vires
GB OhhhDear
457 Posts
2.6 years ago
I was to late to join them for trade week and will be joining them at recruitment week..is your feeble mind to content on trying to fuck around with host's to notice that.
People think I'm serious...I'm just a good troll. jimmies have been rustled
AU JKK
3,267 Posts
2.6 years ago
I love a good CG punch on

GG XsV, in your favor I think you guys proved alot of people wrong with that score.
AU Navstaa
1,500 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from OhhhDear on the 15th of April 2012:
I was to late to join them for trade week and will be joining them at recruitment week..is your feeble mind to content on trying to fuck around with host's to notice that.
WTF you on about? We made them end it ones ok. They ended it when we were on a roll as well. Because one player left, who wan't playing. How can you even, attempt to argue with me about the game. When you weren't even there!
//CGM XBOX Paranoia. // CGP PS3 R!OT: Team Azure. // 4v4 ps3/Xbox Team Azure //
AU Sir Hypez.
2,564 Posts
2.6 years ago
Lol u wasn't on a roll we one the last round to make it 1-1 on 2nd time to end
The King.
AU Virus.
6,731 Posts
2.6 years ago
Good Win Nav
who cares the games over why are use still bitching
AU Navstaa
1,500 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from oTheHypeZ on the 15th of April 2012:
So you saying yous lost. Because i didn't want to play on a host. Which gave everyone a 10 second spawn delay. Every round. Which is pretty bad, when your defending. Not like you had to end it. I just asked Imprez if he could ask them. And straight away use did it. Seeing like use had problems with the host too.

Your like every loosing team, lose make excuse. Friends come in and bitch about a game they didn't even see.

It was a close good game. I deleted the bit from the thread. Which was bad abuts use. But now yous keep carrying on about it.
AU fearzyyy
5,488 Posts
2.6 years ago
the should have's , could have's & would have's.
gaaaan large
AU Vynchy
3,723 Posts
2.6 years ago
No team was on a roll the game started it kept going by 1 round. The game was intense because it was rare to see any team take 2 rounds in a row. Tankz played pretty damn decent
AU Cosmikk
4,295 Posts
2.6 years ago
Gg, after vsing xsv in scrims i knrw vires would win.

Skcel meet me at livo station <3
AU TYBZ
1,354 Posts
2.6 years ago
yay nav you coot fishnchip shop working Indian <3
AU Sir Hypez.
2,564 Posts
2.6 years ago
Lol I was only stating lmfao no screens because navsta drop negs every half Bol in rest of games fellas thread should be locked tbh stop any more bs replies
The King.
AU Navstaa
1,500 Posts
2.6 years ago
Lol I was only stating lmfao no screens because navsta drop negs every half Bol in rest of games fellas thread should be locked tbh stop any more bs replies
Umm you can go and scrennies if you want. Pretty sure i didn't drop and negs. So did both teams. Everyone went continuously well.
AU Vasmiza3
583 Posts
2.6 years ago
unlucky xsv, , 6 more matches to go keep ur heads up ,was close, nice win vires
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/imtdte.jpg[/IMG]
AU Vynchy
3,723 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Navstaa ☆ on the 15th of April 2012:
So you saying yous lost. Because i didn't want to play on a host. Which gave everyone a 10 second spawn delay. Every round. Which is pretty bad, when your defending. Not like you had to end it. I just asked Imprez if he could ask them. And straight away use did it. Seeing like use had problems with the host too.

Your like every loosing team, lose make excuse. Friends come in and bitch about a game they didn't even see.

It was a close good game. I deleted the bit from the thread. Which was bad abuts use. But now yous keep carrying on about it.

Imprez didn't say do you want to switch host he basically just said end it find a better host and we didn't have problems with the host because it was pretty straight forward we were 4-1

Forum Activity
No Entries Found.
Forum Filter
Next
Previous
Follow CG On: