Games
AU CrO
503 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from RedBull. on the 13th of April 2012:
Cro you take a long time to get over something that happened a long time ago hey?

Also reading through those LFC threads it becomes apparent why there have been so many, mostly because half of them actually conclude with him no longer being LFC and returning to his old team...
redbull

me

clearly I'm stating my opinion and recommendations as it should be apparent that no recommendations were given that day, hence why I'm sticking with my past comments as I have seen no improvements. I feel I have a right to state my opinions being an LFC thread. As for your other comment for some of his LFC threads ended up in him joining his old team/s, you stated HALF please leave it there, even if half of them ended up in him returning to his old team it still shows how much he hops between teams, that was my implied message.

crow. unsubscribed

end result

NZ Learn2Learn
999 Posts
2.5 years ago
He is a good player and motivates team you can see in casts of MW3 games. Should drop scope but good player.
AU TG James246
Game Administrator
3,135 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.5 years ago
Gets Steam Connect Failed a lot.
AU lukee.
2,407 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from TG James246 on the 20th of April 2012:
Gets Steam Connect Failed a lot.
haha in finals
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill
AU Lutacious
1,185 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from Koil on the 30th of January 2012:
this guy will call you a hacker if you shoot anyone thru a wall once, basically a preb with downs..
fuck i laugh everytime i see this

Forum Activity
No Entries Found.
Forum Filter
Next
Previous
Follow CG On: