? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
CrO
AU
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
57%
Quote from RedBull. on the 13th of April 2012:
Cro you take a long time to get over something that happened a long time ago hey?

Also reading through those LFC threads it becomes apparent why there have been so many, mostly because half of them actually conclude with him no longer being LFC and returning to his old team...
redbull

me

clearly I'm stating my opinion and recommendations as it should be apparent that no recommendations were given that day, hence why I'm sticking with my past comments as I have seen no improvements. I feel I have a right to state my opinions being an LFC thread. As for your other comment for some of his LFC threads ended up in him joining his old team/s, you stated HALF please leave it there, even if half of them ended up in him returning to his old team it still shows how much he hops between teams, that was my implied message.

crow. unsubscribed

end result

Downvote
4.4 years ago
NZ
using Chrome 34.0
Rep:
43%
He is a good player and motivates team you can see in casts of MW3 games. Should drop scope but good player.
Downvote
4.4 years ago
AU
using Chrome 40.0
Rep:
49%
Gets Steam Connect Failed a lot.
Downvote
4.4 years ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from TG James246 on the 20th of April 2012:
Gets Steam Connect Failed a lot.
haha in finals
Downvote
4.4 years ago
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
AU
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
47%
Quote from Koil on the 30th of January 2012:
this guy will call you a hacker if you shoot anyone thru a wall once, basically a preb with downs..
fuck i laugh everytime i see this
Downvote
4.4 years ago