Games
US LUXURYyYyY
194 Posts
2.3 years ago
hey guys I'm going to start playing ET due to being bored, I have not played it yet but looking to be getting into a team and going massive with the frags.

About me:

I'm 15 ( not a preb )
I play Call of Duty and Counter Strike Source, if that is any help what so ever.
Im usually always on and ready to play, unless something happens or dad starts downloading
I live in WA

If anyone is interested contact me:
steam: mrdeath25
xfire: phoniex22

LUXURY
AU jake!
4,256 Posts
2.3 years ago
bol
AU ONEBYONE
27 Posts
2.3 years ago
Good player. Hope you find team soon.
US LUXURYyYyY
194 Posts
2.3 years ago
thanks you One|by|One and Penguin ( hacker )
AU dashhh
485 Posts
2.3 years ago
check out the stickied threads for help running the game and server IPs.

i dont think this game is very noob friendly but bring some more cod and cs buddies over too !
AU volta
265 Posts
2.3 years ago
Hey mate welcome to ET!

First thing to do, as bishy said, would be to check out the Wolf:-ET-Getting-Started thread. It should help set you up with everything you need. PM me if you need any help!

At the moment we're running a Draft Cup for the community. If you wanna get in on this I can sign you up as a back-up player for now, but you'll have to wait till the next cup starts to actually join a team.
Although we also have the CG 5v5 open ladder going on in free play mode, so you could be picked up by a team for that ladder.

Not far off though we should be starting another competition. A premiere league and (hopefully) another amateur league. It'd be awesome if you could bring across some of your cod4 or css mates and create a team. It could be a good change of pace with a different game Otherwise by the time the next comp starts im sure you'll be good enough to join a team.

One thing I suggest you do first is to set up IRC. It's the main program most of us use to contact each other and chat etc. That and I guess xfire as well. Feel free to ask questions and get help from us in the #et channel. Myself or biggz should be around

Also connect to our NEW public server CG GA7 - (173.199.80.183:27960) whenever for some casual fragging Should hopefully be active with players every night!
NZ suNn
67 Posts
2.3 years ago
Hi.
AU fez_
1,516 Posts
2.3 years ago
gud guy volta
NZ Pakeha
376 Posts
2.3 years ago
Welcome! Do as Volta says and get in IRC! Good way to communicate with everyone! There isn't 24/7 discussion but its good to find out when servers are active and to have a chat when one does come up
AU meadow
726 Posts
2.3 years ago
welcome! enjoy ur stay
AU dashhh
485 Posts
2.3 years ago
08:49 cun7 • hi its me luxury
08:57 cun7 • got yas

coooooool

edit - aka that motherfuckerJONES guy.
AU meadow
726 Posts
2.3 years ago
what a cun7!
US LUXURYyYyY
194 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from bishy on the 11th of April 2012:
check out the stickied threads for help running the game and server IPs.

i dont think this game is very noob friendly but bring some more cod and cs buddies over too !

got to start somewhere

ps. They were noobs as well, I'll make sure they remember that
AU Millan
64 Posts
2.3 years ago
If you need a mentor just let me know :)... I'd like to have a padawan.