15.3%
CgKmod48
46%
CgKmod48 - without disappearing bodies.
38.7%
Total Votes: 124   Last vote: 9:35am 23/4/12
Votes are not changeable once submitted
Poll closed: 2.6 years ago
Only users who have been registered for over 6 months can vote.
Poll results are only viewable once you have voted, or once the poll finishes.

Holey removed a post by Vox.
AU Holey
PREMIUM USER
AU Site Admin
2,619 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Vox on the 8th of April 2012:
Bullet penetration from non perpendicular angles, it seems to do less damage and sometimes doesn't tag at all. Also the prone speed should be a little slower. I think the wallbang damage should be increased overall.

Vox banned for being a smartass.

I am only quoting the relevant part of his post..

Edited once, 8/4/12 - 12:31pm.
I sweat the small stuff.
BiGGie S. buried a post by Travis Buckle. Show
BiGGie S. removed a post by v3njun.
AU koil
6,998 Posts
2.6 years ago
I went AFK while typing, in the end its a pointless argument. Ill go over some stuff quickly though.

You have made a poll for the "community" yet let anyone vote on it who doesnt play/test vote... this is really stupid, I am used to it now though, I am in the BO section after all..

Removing the corpse generation and code around it alone is roughly 200+ lines of un-needed reading in that section.. while debatable you would notice much of a difference, everyone else seems to think so.

The only positives the "vet gamers in auscod" could come up with:

We cant hide in corpses now
We cant see where people died now

I call them both negatives to a Competitive PC game. One is exploitive(hiding in corpses) and the other creates the option to com less with your team, which is also negative for this type of game, that should be encouraged.

Edited twice, last edited 8/4/12 - 12:36pm by BiGGie S..
thank you mens
BiGGie S. removed a post by nys.
Holey buried a post by eDGe~. Show
AU koil
6,998 Posts
2.6 years ago
Also +1 for removing prone all together.
thank you mens
AU slogga
4,445 Posts
2.6 years ago
lol, removing prone....you just have no idea what you're doing. You can't remove these major aspects of the game, because you have no idea what does and doesn't work in a competitive setting. You have no experience to judge on, sorry.

Quote from Koil on the 8th of April 2012:

I call them both negatives to a Competitive PC game. One is exploitive(hiding in corpses) and the other creates the option to com less with your team, which is also negative for this type of game, that should be encouraged.

Negatives? Exploits? Kid, if you start removing things like this, you are alienating a lot of people from the game. This isn't a mod that will just be played by your little fanboys, it's supposed to encourage growth within the community. This is arguably how cod5 went down the drain. People tried modding to game to extents as removing sprints and other aspects, and although it was good for the scene at the time, no new players came to the game
FILCO Master Race
AU penzke
2,375 Posts
2.6 years ago
Also +1 for removing prone all together.
Quote from slogga on the 8th of April 2012:
You can't remove these major aspects of the game, because you have no idea what does and doesn't work in a competitive setting.
I do agree with slogga.
snipples iam gna say this straight your a complete fucken uber dick head who deserves to die (c) Spitroast
AU zenra
256 Posts
2.6 years ago
Glitching of limited weapons, such as scopes, shouldn't be possible.
Maybe make it so when you change team you have to choose a class, or you can't spawn.
forever 9
BiGGie S. buried a post by terror. Show
NZ Dazz
500 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from slogga on the 8th of April 2012:
lol, removing prone....you just have no idea.

brain just exploded with anus^^^

Negatives? Exploits? Kid, if you start removing things like this, you are alienating a lot of people from the game. This isn't a mod that will just be played by your little fanboys.
AU je.
1,481 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from zenra on the 8th of April 2012:
Glitching of limited weapons, such as scopes, shouldn't be possible.
Maybe make it so when you change team you have to choose a class, or you can't spawn.
Totally forgot about this, but yes it should be removed.
victori. W??DY: kinda depressing i have to settle for a hand this weekend now
BiGGie S. buried a post by Sp3cial K. Show

Forum Activity
No Entries Found.
Forum Filter
Next
Previous
Follow CG On: