Games
AU mavrick
1,267 Posts
2.4 years ago
We've had a lot of emails regarding bringing consoles along to GGF Lan and if there will be any competitions held on the day for them. So I just wanted to quickly answer all your questions:

Can I bring my console along to GGF Lan?

Yes, you will also need to bring a screen or TV of sorts along with all required cables. Power Leads, Power Board, Network Cable, etc GGF Lan does not have the facilities to cover everything so bring everything you need just incase.

Will there be console based competitions on the Day?

I'm afraid not, GGF Lan is a BYOC (bring your own computer) thus competitions on the day and purely PC based.

Do I still have to pay entry if I am only playing my console?

If you want to be part of the lucky door prize then yes.

Are there any other lans around that are console based then?

Yup sure is, GGF Admins help out at LanSmash www.lansmash.com - go check them out if you haven't been before.

What if I want to bring my PC and my console, can I set it up next to me at my PC?

Short answer right now is no, but when you get there on the day just ask one of the admins and depending on space left will determine if you can or not. If you get in early and there is heaps of space but it fills up during the day you will need to move your console setup to make room for other PC players.

So if you're interested in coming along head on over to www.ggflan.com or check out http://www.cybergamer.com.au/event/424/GGF-LAN-April/
AU "scalzR"
934 Posts
2.4 years ago
ohh yh
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AU bobo.
995 Posts
2.4 years ago
YEAHYEAH.
SYF.TV Performance Gaming | LoL IGN - boboblack
AU .Mike.
593 Posts
2.4 years ago
[QLD - BNE] GGF Lan April 14th 2012 - Want to bring your xbox or PS3? - $15 entry
[QLD - BNE] GGF Lan April 14th 2012 - Want to be gay and just ruin the whole GGF - $15 entry
AU "scalzR"
934 Posts
2.4 years ago
ohh yeh i might just join
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AU mavrick
1,267 Posts
2.4 years ago
LOCK IT IN!

GGF Lan 21st JULY 2012 is our next event.

Hall is booked and paid for, it's still only a one day event. Keep an eye out for more details next week when I make some posts
AU bobo.
995 Posts
2.4 years ago
YAY.
SYF.TV Performance Gaming | LoL IGN - boboblack