Games
AU Goodvibes
2,349 Posts
2.1 years ago
I keep getting this error code when I try to sign in. I tried recovering my account and the same thing came up after I put in all the details.

Background info: I just got my mates xbox off him because mine died and he doesn;t use his. I have recovered my account at his before and I had a password on it at his if that does anything. I also can;t sign into my Live email account that I used for it because apparently I have attempted the password too many times and its locked me out, without any way of reseting the password.

Also, I've already tried google, all I get is some random results in another language. If anyone could help I would be grateful.

8015D02E

EDIT ^Thats the code I get when I try to recover it. When I try to sign in I get 80151103

Edited once, 28/3/12 - 8:28pm.
AU Error;
2,374 Posts
2.1 years ago
50 bucks and ill tell you what it means
5D
AU Goodvibes
2,349 Posts
2.1 years ago
Hahaha, good try
AU dannystarr
2,625 Posts
2.1 years ago
Go to the Settings hub.
Select System.
Select Network Settings
Select your network.
Choose Configure Network Settings.
Scroll to the Additional Settings tab.
Choose Restore to factory defaults
Source
AU Goodvibes
2,349 Posts
2.1 years ago
Cheers Rollsy, but now I get the error code I editing into the OP
AU Goodvibes
2,349 Posts
2.1 years ago
Okay, I've figured out that it is because my Live email account is blocked. When I go to unblock it I have to send an email to the backup email account but that one is blocked too (did it ages ago) so now I think I'm fucked.
AU dannystarr
2,625 Posts
2.1 years ago
Hey guys i found a solution.....You have to sign into your xbox.com account and it will ask you for a verification code or something just type in your cell phone number and you will get the verification code....and thats what I did and it worked....hope it helped and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

http://forums.xbox.com/en-ca/canada_general_discussion/f/445/t/154747.aspx?PageIndex=2 ( scroll down abit )
PH hurvee
634 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from ~ rollsy on the 28th of March 2012:
Hey guys i found a solution.....You have to sign into your xbox.com account and it will ask you for a verification code or something just type in your cell phone number and you will get the verification code....and thats what I did and it worked....hope it helped and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

http://forums.xbox.com/en-ca/canada_general_discussion/f/445/t/154747.aspx?PageIndex=2 ( scroll down abit )

nice tip. any reason why that error came up?
AU dannystarr
2,625 Posts
2 years ago
Quote from hurvee on the 30th of March 2012:
any reason why that error came up?
Probably just a system error. Not quite sure to be honest
AU Goodvibes
2,349 Posts
2 years ago
Ending up having to verify my account with a bunch of details and wait a couple of days for a email.
US SQuiGGleYY
1 Posts
1.1 years ago
Goodvibes it seems you may have the same problem I do... What happens is when you try to proof your account on the website it will send you to a form. Once you fill out the form it can send you a password reset link to an alternate email address. Once you change your password however, (at least for me) it still doesnt let me sign in with the new password. Then it tells me it needs to confirm my account again... its called the password reset loop, and I'm not the only one who's getting it. I'd recommend giving microsoft a call like I did so they can figure it out for you. (they have to change some settings on their end.)