Games
AU ScoTTy`
1,904 Posts
2.7 years ago
hi i have 2 x sets of these

http://shop.steelseries.com/en/accessories/steelseries-glide-kinzu.html

simular but for kana $10 a set inc postage! i know they say 4euro but they are expensive to have posted.. so fair price i guess both brand new and i got 3 sets only needed one pm for sale.
meow
AU dardar
6,188 Posts
2.7 years ago
so are these different to the stock kana feet?
My new apartment should be arriving soon (c) iMeZz, -=EMK=-, www.twitch.tv/dardar_au
AU ScoTTy`
1,904 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from dardar on the 24th of March 2012:
so are these different to the stock kana feet?

there was a recall on some (the first batch got a free set i didnt know untill i ordered 2 sets -.-)

first batch had dodgy feet
meow
AU moSdef
1,956 Posts
2.7 years ago
do they make any differnece?
Break the bank
AU kennedy 
4,077 Posts
2.7 years ago
You get them for free anyway if you have a Kana so. O_o
AU ScoTTy`
1,904 Posts
2.7 years ago
yer they make it smoother.. and ^ first models do i think past a curtain serial number you don't so eh
meow
AU dardar
6,188 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from firE` on the 24th of March 2012:
yer they make it smoother.. and ^ first models do i think past a curtain serial number you don't so eh
find me what the serial number is and you may have yourself a potential buyer
My new apartment should be arriving soon (c) iMeZz, -=EMK=-, www.twitch.tv/dardar_au
US Lantern
5,475 Posts
2.7 years ago
steelseries is fucking stupid and don't down round the edges of their aftermarket skates. They leave sharp edges on them and it scrapes on your mousepad.
Stock xai skates: FINE
replacement set of xai skates: 100% unusable

Just get some small Intellimouse skates or something and stick them on the bottom, it will really improve it. Smaller skates are far better than the huge ones that come on a lot of mice now like the g400/EC1 etc.

The only aftermarket skates I can recommend are Hyperglides. Corepad are okay too, helpful for rare skates if you need something specific (roccat etc).
HOLGAN
AU ScoTTy`
1,904 Posts
2.7 years ago
whoa lantern you madbrah? i love my replacements mouse feels so smooth! dardar just google kana feet replacement if they say no get back to us if they say yes dw about it took *5 weeks to get them tho.. 1 set is genuine kana other ones are ones from frozen cpu glide somethings love em.
meow
AU ScoTTy`
1,904 Posts
2.7 years ago
meow
AU dardar
6,188 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from firE` on the 24th of March 2012:
you madbrah?
not buying anything of somebody that uses that phrase, sry
AU ScoTTy`
1,904 Posts
2.7 years ago
and i could care how? :\ doesnt bother me if you buy them or not only $10
meow