Games
AU ksoniq
2,444 Posts
2.8 years ago
Hello guys!

enCore is looking for an successful organization to join and represent them in the future. enCore has been a successful team since MW2, competing in CGm at season 2. After recently being picked up for CGm for MW3 this season. We have all agreed on representing a strong organization so that we (and the organization) can excel faster than how we are going at this rate. We have been in the gaming scene for a long time and have been stable ever since.

PM for more info.

Thank you
k[ing]soniq
AU mega.
1,659 Posts
2.8 years ago
encore are going top contenders for CGM.
if you want a mature team to represent your organisation, i suggest u choose this team
BOL
"Make today count - cause we ain't getting' it back"
AU Liquids
1,709 Posts
2.8 years ago
If I didn't have a CGm team in my organisation I would defiantly pick enCore up into my organisation they are highly respected on Xbox and are an extremely strong team the would represent organisations extremely well in the Xbox area bol enCore .
Team Agony
AU ksoniq
2,444 Posts
2.8 years ago
Thanks guys ^^
k[ing]soniq
AU phzyzz
2,053 Posts
2.8 years ago
Beast team on xbox.
Would definitely consider picking them up for any organisation, would represent them well.
AU Southh
68 Posts
2.8 years ago
i recommend hornet xo`s team is better and more experinced then these guys but if u like shitg players pick them up
AU SuGaR!
241 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from Asteriq on the 19th of March 2012:
i recommend hornet xo`s team is better and more experinced then these guys but if u like shitg players pick them up
Was browsing over this topic and noticed your post (because its the only negitive one on here so far)
You probally feel proud to put another team down and laughing it up right now!
But I tell you what... haters will be haters... Turns out you have more haters then these guys... considering your 9% rep! That made me LOL!

Sorry for going off topic Encore, don't know you's, but BoL to you guys <3
x-Fire - xsugarismx
AU SuGaR!
241 Posts
2.7 years ago
FGod for some reason, private messages to you aint allowed... lol?
Come join Teamspeak 3 and have a chat to me 203.14.173.58:10088
x-Fire - xsugarismx
AU mantik!
5,785 Posts
2.7 years ago
You'd be better off messaging some of the bigger orgs, rather than making a thread. You'll probably need a bit more of an application aswell.
AU SuGaR!
241 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from saxon. on the 24th of March 2012:
You'd be better off messaging some of the bigger orgs, rather than making a thread. You'll probably need a bit more of an application aswell.

Will make u more noticed ^^^^
x-Fire - xsugarismx