Games
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2.1 years ago
We thank everyone for their support to date. We currently have 12 team taking part. Thank you for helping us make eSports in Australia better!

Just a small update, we will be hosting some physical events for the finals. The finals teams will still play online from their respective locations, however we will be holding events in most major cities for people to come, chill out, watch the grand final on a big screen and win some free stuff courtesy of our sponsors.

If you like the idea, please let us know which major city you are in so we know where to focus! Cheers
AU Viperlx
245 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from LemonHunter on the 24th of March 2012:
We thank everyone for their support to date. We currently have 12 team taking part. Thank you for helping us make eSports in Australia better!

Just a small update, we will be hosting some physical events for the finals. The finals teams will still play online from their respective locations, however we will be holding events in most major cities for people to come, chill out, watch the grand final on a big screen and win some free stuff courtesy of our sponsors.

If you like the idea, please let us know which major city you are in so we know where to focus! Cheers
Haha, can't wait this is going to be a great tournament, oh btw if one of our members aren't here on the day can they sub for us?
Wana scrim? PM
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2.1 years ago
If one of your members is unable to make the match, yes you are able to use a sub, however this must to presented to the AGGN Staff members BEFORE the match is scheduled to begin. In most cases we will allow subs, we simply want a heads up on what is going on with the players.

We are also looking forward to this event. This is our very first event and we are very happy we chose LoL as our first game to support. The community of competitive LoL teams is amazing and we thank you all for supporting us
AU Viperlx
245 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from LemonHunter on the 26th of March 2012:
If one of your members is unable to make the match, yes you are able to use a sub, however this must to presented to the AGGN Staff members BEFORE the match is scheduled to begin. In most cases we will allow subs, we simply want a heads up on what is going on with the players.

We are also looking forward to this event. This is our very first event and we are very happy we chose LoL as our first game to support. The community of competitive LoL teams is amazing and we thank you all for supporting us

Oh I'm glad you knew what I meant, because I formatted that sentence pretty badly. But yea I'll make sure to contact the staff before the matches..
Wana scrim? PM
AU scream
LoL Head Admin
1,415 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.1 years ago
can i ask how are prizes shipped to teams? Do you ship to 1 player or all 5? do you already have the prizes or will it be x weeks before the players receive?
Alot of comps held have either bailed on prizes or its been 2-3 months before receiving that all
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2.1 years ago
Prizes are almost in our possession, we will be posting up photos and a video of the prizes once they arrive (should be any day). Also, we can send to each person, but if we are able to group ship and team mates collect from each other that would be a lot easier.

Prizes will be shipping relatively quickly once the tournament ends, we will only need to confirm shipping details and then they will be on their way.
AU scream
LoL Head Admin
1,415 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.1 years ago
awesome stuff! extremely happy
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2.1 years ago
We would hate to make people wait too long for their awesome prizes.

We also ask everyones help in spreading the word. We have made A4 sized posters which are available on our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/antigravnet We ask if you could share the pictures with your friends or even print out the poster and throw it up in your local internet cafe, uni, workplace etc. If you do happen to print one out and post it up somewhere, please take a picture and post it up on our FaceBook page so we can thank you personally for helping eSports in Australia grow =)
AU Korv
288 Posts
2.1 years ago
Looks like a great tourny, cant wait.
Is there a limit on how many team can enter?
AU EVDoMo
449 Posts
2.1 years ago
^i'm sure if you actually read all the information given on the site or in posts you'll find out lol
AU Viperlx
245 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from DoMo. on the 28th of March 2012:
^i'm sure if you actually read all the information given on the site or in posts you'll find out lol
^ Reading is for the illiterate..
Wana scrim? PM
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2.1 years ago
We do have the ability to accommodate for a larger number of teams, however, if by some freak chance it gets too much, we will cap the team limit. We ask that all teams pay their entrance fee because if it does come to a time that we cap the team limit, your team will not be confirmed until payment is made so if I could ask everyone to make payments as soon as possible as it helps us out from the admin side of things.

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask =)
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2 years ago
By popular demand, we have posted pictures of majority of the prizes. This is only the Razer side of the prizes as it is a little hard to take a picture of the electronic prizes from RIOT.

NOTE: There is almost enough stuff to swim in. Almost.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.372378902785102.83277.167708933252101&type=1
AU LemonHunter
102 Posts
2 years ago
Just letting everyone know that today is the FINAL day to pay your entrance fee. If your team is not paid for today then they will be removed from the tournament and will not be allowed to compete. If you have paid and want to confirm payment, please contact me or respond on here.

Remember, this is the final day. Also make sure you fill your team or else you will not be able to take part.
AU glock-
1,832 Posts
2 years ago
Hi mate could you please change QTPIes team to Sequential Gaming
cookie is a girl irl