Games
AU madrtr
522 Posts
2.6 years ago
^^ what i was thinking gumby, well similar.

With BF3 still being "young", i would at least finish up a season first before rolling out an "all star" comp, without any solid tournament results, its hard to gauge the best players and MVP's from each team etc.

Keep it fun and interesting for the community, for the first one anyway.
AU L J DUST
1,040 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from ll TwiTcH on the 5th of March 2012:
Quote from -SG- L J DUST on the 5th of March 2012:
i would love to do this but i don't think Freed would add me to this
why's that?
haven't played any matches and when i do show he already has like 4 people
cybergamer's 134,585 member
AU ll TwiTcH
846 Posts
2.6 years ago
why's that?
this is 12v12 Plenty of room XD
AU L J DUST
1,040 Posts
2.6 years ago
why's that?
this is 12v12 Plenty of room XD

it says best of Cg so u probs won't be able to as i haven't got to prove myself feet
cybergamer's 134,585 member
II The Salt buried a post by II The Salt. Show
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from madrtr on the 5th of March 2012:
I'll chat to you tonight Salt and go through a couple of things, as rather than doing this for "bragging rights" it should just be done for a showcase match.

An idea i came up with, instead of creating such a large rift by picking players, we go through and do a live stream, of a random draft.

Each player that is interested in playing in the comp, gets allocated a number (from a rego thread) and we live stream the draw for each team.

If we draw up to say 15 - 20 players each, it should compensate should someone not be able to make it at the drop of the hat.

This will make it more entertaining, and ensure there is no extra tension about having certain players on each team.

I would suggest that all players wishing to play, get pooled into one big large group and selected from that one.

Hey Matt, yeah added you on XBL as dont have a headset for my PC to use Skype so will have to be thru XBL. Yep I'm all up for any idea's and initiatives towards generating/promoting Conquest 12 v 12 matches amongst the teams and players in a position to do so. I know how important this is for you and I respect that.

The bragging rights part is just a saying, as in "there's nothing on the table"

Talk soon
II The Salt buried a post by gumby82. Show
AU vRepulse
1,607 Posts
2.6 years ago
Idolize would be very interested in taking part in this except only one problem is that at the moment we cant field a team of 12 due to other commitments by other members. So instead we were thinking that we would then merge maybe with another group/team for this and maybe even just pull in any other people who would like to see what the competitive side of battlefield is like.
COD = Camp Or Die
AU Buzzin
5,499 Posts
2.6 years ago
Really should claim my status as the best on BF again.
II The Salt buried a post by II The Salt. Show
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from vRepulse on the 5th of March 2012:
Idolize would be very interested in taking part in this except only one problem is that at the moment we cant field a team of 12 due to other commitments by other members. So instead we were thinking that we would then merge maybe with another group/team for this and maybe even just pull in any other people who would like to see what the competitive side of battlefield is like.

Talk to Freed/ANWA I think you'd compliment each others roles and available numbers to make a nice little crack force unit! Good stuff Repulse....
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Buzzin on the 5th of March 2012:
Really should claim my status as the best on BF again.

Yeah yeah you've been promising me you'll come and play with for years now bro. Your balls hadn't even dropped the last time you were on the Battlefield bro...hahaha....c'mon on then....this is where its at mate!
AU Buzzin
5,499 Posts
2.6 years ago
Im a man now Salt lol.

Might go by it this weekend how much is it now.
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.6 years ago
Oooh good call not sure but you want the LIMITED EDITION version. Naturally check for best buys, but I think it would still hold its price somewhat?

Maybe look at e-bay? nearly always cheap - really depends on how quickly you wanna get it really. Save dollars for slower delivery means or walk into a retail. I'd say JB Hi Fi or Big W would be the best retail place to purchase from.

Guessing about $79 for Limited Now...maybe still holding $89 but doubtful. Again...make sure its limited edition!