Games
AU nouse
2,117 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from Sn00py dOg on the 2nd of March 2012:
if i were alive 10-15 years? 10-15 years what, longer? shorter? taller?

his article is bad and he has no idea what he's trying to say or how to convey it, and it was a waste of time reading it

I did not ask for how strong the level of language is here. I only asked your thoughts about the idea. Seems like your understanding has major problems.
AU SebuLBa
PREMIUM USER
PC CoD Admin
7,472 Posts
2.1 years ago
i gave you my thoughts about the idea with no "strong level of language" (unless that's your understanding with the major problems). Seems like your understanding has major problems.
"Bad times friend ahead. Maybe no computer. Maybe no home. I go away but we are two of soul. I will return." - arab
AU Dealzz
PREMIUM USER
6,586 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from ironclaw. on the 2nd of March 2012:
The average gamer these days is 24+
Yet Australia is still fighting for 18+ games hahahAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

not too bad.

My dad used to say AWW PLAYING GAMES MAKE U DUMB BLA BLA. He now plays Cod and Gran Turismo? on his ps3 and is noticing his reaction time getting faster. Starting to say "wow playing that is helping me"
loL glad i got him into games xD

my old man got me into games till i started beating him and he quit lmao
[22:33] #resistaNce.Boomer: they know i dont cheat they just wanted a excuse to bann me before the season
0 Posts
2.1 years ago
hay subz ur frend is da werst english user ever
AU nouse
2,117 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from flay~ on the 2nd of March 2012:
hay subz ur frend is da werst english user ever

Judge on the idea not on the language. This is not a debate to whether decide who can write well in English.
AU SebuLBa
PREMIUM USER
PC CoD Admin
7,472 Posts
2.1 years ago
i can't tell what the idea is, seriously. it's just a bunch of statements with no evidence and no discussion around them...
"Bad times friend ahead. Maybe no computer. Maybe no home. I go away but we are two of soul. I will return." - arab
enzoe! buried a post by . Show
AU Crow.
5,499 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from Dea[L:
y on the 2nd of March 2012]
Quote from ironclaw. on the 2nd of March 2012:
The average gamer these days is 24+
Yet Australia is still fighting for 18+ games hahahAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

not too bad.

My dad used to say AWW PLAYING GAMES MAKE U DUMB BLA BLA. He now plays Cod and Gran Turismo? on his ps3 and is noticing his reaction time getting faster. Starting to say "wow playing that is helping me"
loL glad i got him into games xD

my old man got me into games till i started beating him and he quit lmao
my dad plays console
"Edge cups the balls and works the shaft, good bloke" - Rozay
AU Dealzz
PREMIUM USER
6,586 Posts
2.1 years ago
hell even my mum used to rape the shit out of crash bandicoot on ps1. now she is addicted to those old people games on facebook
[22:33] #resistaNce.Boomer: they know i dont cheat they just wanted a excuse to bann me before the season
AU l_w_88
6,525 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from Sn00py dOg on the 2nd of March 2012:
i can't tell what the idea is, seriously. it's just a bunch of statements with no evidence and no discussion around them...

It kinda reads like the rambling thoughts of a madman.
"theirs smart people and dumb ass" - iMonsteR
AU SebuLBa
PREMIUM USER
PC CoD Admin
7,472 Posts
2.1 years ago
Yeah you might think that, but then you realise it's Subz92's Close Friend and, at the same time, realise that you're wrong. Because it's Subz92's Close Friend.