Games
AU falcon
Xbox Platform Mod
AU PC Mod
5,639 Posts
2.2 years ago
Hi guys,

As you have no doubt already noticed, the Latest Activity section on the homepage now has an extra tab. The newly created Scrims tab contains all threads posted in the Scrims/Misc section.

This should alleviate most of the concerns regarding the section not appearing on the homepage at all, making it much easier to find a scrim/ref/host/people to play with without flooding the latest threads tab.

Thanks
NZ Neon.
2,534 Posts
2.2 years ago
Actually only noticed because of this thread, awesome.
AU Aelarin
5,406 Posts
2.2 years ago
Great move thurrr,

no jk.

Next step;
1) Ban people like me.
2) Make quickscoping and trickshotting forums separate to the vault or whatever, then have an ability to hide them. Or just ban people that post it I don't mind.
3) Restrict the amount of bullshit advertising that goes on with every clan write up and what not, everyone plugging their own shit is so annoying.
4) BAN DAKINES FUCKING GAY CUNT VIDEOS
5) 4
AU Quntm
2,076 Posts
2.2 years ago
nice work guys it will clean up threads now:)
AU Inspirez
5,203 Posts
2.2 years ago
Awesome idea

Good work Falcono.
#Tradie lyf
AU galaxy
2,845 Posts
2.2 years ago
yea its good as people were starting to make threads in other forums so its noticed on home page. good work
AU Trixxyz.
2,399 Posts
2.2 years ago
Great work Falcano!

Should stop a lot of the complaining and make it easier for people to find scrims etc
AU benanzar
1,830 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Prometheus. on the 20th of February 2012:
Next step;
1) Ban people like me.
2) Make quickscoping and trickshotting forums separate to the vault or whatever, then have an ability to hide them. Or just ban people that post it I don't mind.
3) Restrict the amount of bullshit advertising that goes on with every clan write up and what not, everyone plugging their own shit is so annoying.
4) BAN DAKINES FUCKING GAY CUNT VIDEOS
5) 4
Deja vu?

Anyway never noticed it, thanks falcano.