- L4D2 for Aussie Kids
If you own the uncut version of the game and want to experience first hand what the unfortunate majority of the Australian gamers will experience on L4D2:
- Jukebox Fun - Submitted by Aussie
On the first level, just after you go over the busses, the building on the corner has a jukebox inside. Walk up to it and press your USE key (default 'e') and watch the records change
- Flying common infected? - Submitted by Vekta
Use the Boomer Vile bomb on a tank and watch common fly everywhere!
- If you are lucky enough to get it working (and I haven't yet) there is a famous, well famous to Valve gamers, song available on the Jukebox on level 1: Still Alive - from the game Portal
- Custom Jukebox Music? - Submitted by Shadz
1) Get a wav file
- From your STEAM games browser right-click Left 4 Dead 2 Demo > Properties
- Click the "Set Launch Options" button
- type -lv and click OK (-lv = low violence)
- Start the game and cringe as you see disappearing corpses instead of blood, guts and glory.
2) Backup the .wav file you wish to change in jukebox folder
3) Rename the wav file you wish to use as something currently in the original jukebox folder
4) Place it in the jukebox folder
File destination: left4deaddemo/left 4 dead 2/sound/music/flu/jukebox
Please note that the following requires that sv_cheats be set to 1. All of the commands must be entered via the console.
- Grenade Launcher
give weapon_grenade_launcher - This is currently not skinned properly so u can play with it, but you'll see the word error for the grenades and gun.
- Laser Sight
- Explosive Ammo
- Incendiary Ammo
upgrade_add INCENDIARY AMMO
Edited 8 times, last edited 1/11/09 - 4:37pm.