Games
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
Team Sequential Gaming Tt eSPORTS- SQLx

Please tune into the Tt eSPORTS stream to show your support for the organisation and the Heroes of Newerh Team!

You can find our stream @ www.twitch.tv/ttesports

We currently have arranged for this weekend the group stages for the Garena Heroes of Newerth "SEA's Battle for Newerth" which is 3 Bo1 games for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The below times are relevant to Brisbane.

1am -- February 11 -- Group Nuggets - Sequential Gaming TteSPORTS(SQL) vs Sybros(SB)

4pm -- February 11 -- Group Nuggets - Smackdown Mecca Esports(sDMe) vs Sequential Gaming TteSPORTS(SQL)

5pm -- February 12 -- Group Nuggets - Team Mother of God Gaming(MoGG) vs Sequential Gaming TteSPORTS(SQL)

All the above matches will be streamed live with no delay.

Also this weekend is the Cybergamer Invite: Semi Finals for HoN.

The current time set will be at 6pm when Team Sequential Gaming(SQLx) will be taking on MindFreak eSPORTS(MFeS).

This Bo3 series will be streamed with a block on the minimap.
I have also been advised Honcast will be covering this match.

Thanks for the support and hope to see you tune in!.

Regards,
Minortotemzz - SQL HoN member

Edited once, 17/2/12 - 11:31pm.
AU Edric
25 Posts
2.2 years ago
i thought you said you got kicked or w/e.
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
Was a dispute from within the team, everything is sorted again.
US FiveS
951 Posts
2.2 years ago
hahahahaha yea lmao u got kicked fo sho
well that aside. you are officially banned from Mini ROC tournaments because of the incident that happened last night thank you.
NZ Elusively
146 Posts
2.2 years ago
all I heard was "Don't even ask me to rejoin because we go through this every week and I'm never playing for you guys again, sick of fights blah blah blah"
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
</3
AU BoostN
582 Posts
2.2 years ago
6 min delay
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
Stream is LIVE
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
Live
AU BoostN
582 Posts
2.2 years ago
If you're serious about streaming and want people to actually watch it upgrade your internet cause right now that quality IS SO BAD. It's like sticking needles into your eyes then trying to watch something, if you want to stream get annex M or be stuck with 3 viewers every time you stream.

(Not trying to be harsh towards you just giving it to you as real as i can)
US FiveS
951 Posts
2.2 years ago
dont watch it if you dont want to
well that aside. you are officially banned from Mini ROC tournaments because of the incident that happened last night thank you.
AU BoostN
582 Posts
2.2 years ago
that's why no1 does watch it, ive checked it 2-3 times to see how the view count is going and it's always 2-3. He has been streaming for a while so he should look into upgrading his internet and maybe in a few months he might be around 100-200 and can look into making some money. dont need to get all defensive about it
cya at syd lan
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
PINOY GAMES LIVE
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
Stream live
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago