Games
US FiveS
951 Posts
2.2 years ago
mmm the roger bot is working perfectly
well that aside. you are officially banned from Mini ROC tournaments because of the incident that happened last night thank you.
AU Adzz
133 Posts
2.2 years ago
its pretty clear, no offence
NZ Keebasaurus
14 Posts
2.2 years ago
So I wasn't the first one to get told I'm bad and that I should get on his level by " redbullcan"... maybe should change name to "trashcan"?
AU Lordo
722 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from keeb`0_om on the 2nd of February 2012:
So I wasn't the first one to get told I'm bad and that I should get on his level by " redbullcan"... maybe should change name to "trashcan"?

*facepalm

This is a fairly big dodge by these guys.
AU T`biZzLe
127 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from minortotemzz on the 2nd of February 2012:
so let me get that straight, you play fray which means it isnt a dodge against us?

pretty sure you are denying our request because you are little girls... therefore dodge

With the physique of some of your members, i'm not sure you can call other people little girls.
AU Adzz
133 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from tombrid on the 2nd of February 2012:
so let me get that straight, you play fray which means it isnt a dodge against us?

pretty sure you are denying our request because you are little girls... therefore dodge

With the physique of some of your members, i'm not sure you can call other people little girls.

Physique over Mentality???
AU T`biZzLe
127 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Adzz on the 2nd of February 2012:

Physique over Mentality???
but what if you have neither? (not at you) D:
AU Lordo
722 Posts
2.2 years ago

HAHAHA
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
fuck my physique.. dont need good physique to dumpster trash (eg tREF) namsayn?

its cute waterwave expects people not to trash talk him when he is the second biggest stat padder in aus apart from feedalon
US FiveS
951 Posts
2.2 years ago
i have a sick physique
well that aside. you are officially banned from Mini ROC tournaments because of the incident that happened last night thank you.
AU `lnsanity
74 Posts
2.2 years ago
No because i don't play teams who troll or dont rmk in 4v5 you moron.
AU `lnsanity
74 Posts
2.2 years ago
We have already played you why would we stop playing against you now other then your all immature little morons?
NZ Namine`
42 Posts
2.2 years ago
ITT: Children doing what children do.
MY minortotemzz
364 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from `HeadStrong on the 3rd of February 2012:
We have already played you why would we stop playing against you now other then your all immature little morons?

Excuse me kind sir,

I was wondering if we could please challenge you to a clan battle!
After the game we can sit down drink some tea and have a smashing time.

Warmest regards,
Matt Brimson - Nerd crusher.
US FiveS
951 Posts
2.2 years ago
clan battle