Games
NZ XIII.Dragon
10 Posts
4.5 years ago
Hihi,

Could someone please edit this picture: Click this Link so that instead of a capital T, there is a capital D, and remove the text on the side, and replace it with Lethal_Dragon. Same font style would be appreciated, or something similar. Please keep the blue flame circling the capital T.

Thanks

Edited once, 26/10/09 - 5:32pm.
Garena Moderator - Head of Oceania. Channel admin of Australia DotA Room 01,02,03, Oceania HLR.
AU Josh
1,136 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from XIII.Dragon on the 26th of October 2009:
Hihi,

Could someone please edit this picture: Image so that instead of a capital T, there is a capital D, and remove the text on the side, and replace it with Lethal_Dragon. Same font style would be appreciated, or something similar. Please keep the blue flame circling the capital T.

Thanks
?
Thanks to aspiRez for the free Premium. :)
NZ XIII.Dragon
10 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from sRs Josh on the 26th of October 2009:
Quote from XIII.Dragon on the 26th of October 2009:
Hihi,

Could someone please edit this picture: Image so that instead of a capital T, there is a capital D, and remove the text on the side, and replace it with Lethal_Dragon. Same font style would be appreciated, or something similar. Please keep the blue flame circling the capital T.

Thanks
?

Ok, should have fixed the link to the picture not showing up, request still stands.
Garena Moderator - Head of Oceania. Channel admin of Australia DotA Room 01,02,03, Oceania HLR.
AU tros <3
2,463 Posts
4.5 years ago
that would be very hard.
ye
AU Spaz.
Referee
1,965 Posts
4.5 years ago
If anyone knows/finds this font please reply with a link thnx
AU Jinqz
2,311 Posts
4.5 years ago
would have liked to have changed the font down the side a bit too, but req. is a req Image
AU tros <3
2,463 Posts
4.5 years ago
how spooky. btw what it is text?
ye
NZ XIII.Dragon
10 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from spooky. on the 26th of October 2009:
would have liked to have changed the font down the side a bit too, but req. is a req Image

Thanks, looking good, but could the text please say Lethal Dragon, instead of Leathal? Common mistake, alot of people do this with my username, lol
AU Spaz.
Referee
1,965 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from ~Spaz. on the 26th of October 2009:
If anyone knows/finds this font please reply with a link thnx
AU Jinqz
2,311 Posts
4.5 years ago
my bad dragon, fixed.

and spaz neither of the fonts i used are the correct one's so i didnt answerer you before but if your wondering:

the one up the side is a default text with glows and whatnot

and the letter D is "perfect dark" with a 7 pixel stroke made onto a new layer then embossed drop shadowed and sharpened
AU Spaz.
Referee
1,965 Posts
4.5 years ago
kthnx
NZ XIII.Dragon
10 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from spooky. on the 26th of October 2009:
my bad dragon, fixed.

and spaz neither of the fonts i used are the correct one's so i didnt answerer you before but if your wondering:

the one up the side is a default text with glows and whatnot

and the letter D is "perfect dark" with a 7 pixel stroke made onto a new layer then embossed drop shadowed and sharpened

Thanks very much