Games
AU RedBeard.
2,275 Posts
2.2 years ago
Science grabbed hold of Mars, seeks ever more accuritly to explain our world, religion is but an ever receding pocket scientific ignorance.
NZ Marshall
2,011 Posts
2.2 years ago
hahahahah
enVy
AU Bic -
1,142 Posts
2.2 years ago
epic win
if you want to show your support for billothy boycott CG and dont come back until he is unbanned lets go everyone! (c) firewizard
AU _default
503 Posts
2.2 years ago
That's scarey...
AU Narkdawg
4,263 Posts
2.2 years ago
i hope this isnt meant to be funny ;/
[18:32] conkaa: who the fuck is bangs
AU NeDKelly.Ai
258 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Narkdawg on the 28th of January 2012:

lol why it is pretty funny, do u think its racist or sumfing?
Click for GFx||Haters gon hate potatoes gon potate
AU RedBeard.
2,275 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from FPSAi on the 28th of January 2012:

The video isnt racist lol, It was made by a group of guys in Saudi Arabia.
To take anything racist out of it you would have to be looking very hard
Science grabbed hold of Mars, seeks ever more accuritly to explain our world, religion is but an ever receding pocket scientific ignorance.
AU NeDKelly.Ai
258 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from RedBull! on the 28th of January 2012:
Quote from FPSAi on the 28th of January 2012:

The video isnt racist lol, It was made by a group of guys in Saudi Arabia.
To take anything racist out of it you would have to be looking very hard

lol not THAT hard. ive got heaps of arab family friends and they dont have a very grey or 'awkward' area, ill suspect the ones that just came from saudi would not nearly rip my LCD 20' screen b4 u can say jahshkkhh

lol but my arab mates would just laugh...just c how narkdawg cant c the funny side (only side) of the vid
AU RedBeard.
2,275 Posts
2.2 years ago
hmmm but the video isnt edited in anyway, it is as they (the group in the video) made it, for a laugh

so to find this to be racist...racist meaning that it targets, vilifies, discriminates against or actively insults a certain group would be like if an Australian was to be offended because a video of them dancing to Jackson, which they them selves made, was posted in a Saudi Arabian forum.

The term racist is definitely over used now days. But enough serious discussion, just enjoy the video
AU NeDKelly.Ai
258 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from RedBull! on the 28th of January 2012:
hmmm but the video isnt edited in anyway, it is as they (the group in the video) made it, for a laugh

so to find this to be racist...racist meaning that it targets, vilifies, discriminates against or actively insults a certain group would be like if an Australian was to be offended because a video of them dancing to Jackson, which they them selves made, was posted in a Saudi Arabian forum.

The term racist is definitely over used now days. But enough serious discussion, just enjoy the video

omg racist is soo overused so true mate but they DID DANCE, but dont think they put the audio in but still funny as hell
AU Dealzz
PREMIUM USER
6,586 Posts
2.2 years ago
noone has said it is racist you fucking idiots

and it is also not even funny, why bother posting it
[22:33] #resistaNce.Boomer: they know i dont cheat they just wanted a excuse to bann me before the season
AU NeDKelly.Ai
258 Posts
2.2 years ago
it is prety funneh
AU Dealzz
PREMIUM USER
6,586 Posts
2.2 years ago
i am easy to amuse and this is not funny
[22:33] #resistaNce.Boomer: they know i dont cheat they just wanted a excuse to bann me before the season
AU Narkdawg
4,263 Posts
2.2 years ago
I cant see the funny side of this video because its just a few arab guys dancing, the only way i could see you guys even remotely thinking its funny is because they are arab and some morons put a michael jackson song over the top of it for comedic values.
[18:32] conkaa: who the fuck is bangs
AU NeDKelly.Ai
258 Posts
2.2 years ago

Gameplex since 03'

lol get wat ur saying bro...but its arabs dancing, its like cats dancing, rare occasion.....especially the way they so nSync together