Games
AU conkaa
1,860 Posts
2.7 years ago
So the 1.1 patch just got released at like 2am, it is majorly fucked, every repub/sith is here farming valor, i'm level 38 just afking gaining valor, gone from level 10 to level 30 already LOL

Edited once, 19/1/12 - 7:56am.
I wish I could strafe like conkaa right now (c) Millah / www.youtube.com/IConkeraI
AU nd_
1,331 Posts
2.7 years ago
Was bound to happen, sith out number us 2:1 on ilum. That being said they need to set some respawn timers

Edited once, 19/1/12 - 10:40am.
nd - Who is he?
AU Mors
4,624 Posts
2.7 years ago
"this is some crazy stuff"
First on cg to complete inferno D3 2/6/12
AU nimrod
625 Posts
2.7 years ago
the lag
AU conkaa
1,860 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from nimrod on the 19th of January 2012:
the lag
the entire time i was there the highest frame rate that someone said they got was like 16 and that was on 800x600 with like a 590 lmao
I wish I could strafe like conkaa right now (c) Millah / www.youtube.com/IConkeraI
AU Optiml
342 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from conkaa on the 19th of January 2012:
So the 1.1 patch just got released at like 2am, it is majorly fucked, every repub/sith is here farming valor, i'm level 38 just afking gaining valor, gone from level 10 to level 30 already LOL

Might sound dumb, but need to ask. You went from level 10 to level 30 just from pvping in Ilum?
AU nd_
1,331 Posts
2.7 years ago
It is currently bugged atm frnzy or at least the way the game is being played is not intended.

www.reddit.com/r/swtor

Has a few posts and video's of what's going on.
nd - Who is he?
AU Optiml
342 Posts
2.7 years ago
Interesting, thank you sir.
AU conkaa
1,860 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from frnzy on the 19th of January 2012:
Might sound dumb, but need to ask. You went from level 10 to level 30 just from pvping in Ilum?
Rank 10 to 30 valor yeah, not actual levels soz
AU ox1de
PC BF AC
1,695 Posts
2.7 years ago
slowish valor farming for republic
Redding: make sure to wash ur holes
AU nd_
1,331 Posts
2.7 years ago
This has now been fixed.

Notes:

Operations

Karagga's Palace

Fixed an issue that caused assigned loot bags in Karagga's Palace to distribute items with class inappropriate stats.

PvP

Ilum

Players can no longer enter the opposing faction's safe base area, thus preventing players from continually "camping" the other faction's base.
Turrets inside faction bases were not intended to be destroyed and are now immune to damage.
The population cap for instances of Ilum has been reduced to improve performance.
Implemented optimizations to improve performance on Ilum.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

Loading screens no longer appear when other players spawn nearby.

Also, update from community manager:

Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to be clear and let you all know that we're definitely aware of individuals who took extreme advantage of this situation and we will be carefully evaluating and taking action as necessary.
nd - Who is he?