Games
AU NEO JUNGLA
2,125 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from ggsnipes on the 2nd of January 2012:
you wouldnt come on this website if you didnt know what progamming is.

Its a gaming website, not a programming website.

Good head.
xFire: trepidaatex
AU xtremeuber1882
22 Posts
2.9 years ago
msg me if anyone wants to help
AU mantik!
5,785 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Hadi on the 2nd of January 2012:
Your late to the party
You're*

And there aint no party here cunt.
AU Taim
2,429 Posts
2.9 years ago
Learn 2nd/3rd generation programming languages first like C, Pascal (The basic stuff) Then it should be easy or you should be able to go straight into other languages fine(Java, C++, Python etc)
AU nimrod
625 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Ian on the 2nd of January 2012:
Hey look there are two animals over there.

Its a dog and a cat.

So a dog and a cat are two different classes of animals!

But they are derived from the parent class of being an animal

Thats because they share common attributes such as hair, 4 legs, a tail etc so we can call them both animals

But they act differently, so we define them further by calling them a 'dog' or a 'cat'

So the cat not only inherits all the traits of an animal it also has its own such as feline, claws, cat-eyes.

CONGRATZ U NOW UNDERSTAND OBJECT ORIENTATED PROGRAMMING

haha nice

The only good post in this thread
AU ggsnipes
2,406 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Kitto on the 2nd of January 2012:
So your saying. Unless you know.
HyperText Markup Language
C++
Pseudo code
and Java script.....
you shouldn't come on CyberGamer..?
I think I baited so many people...
Rei Amuro - men's hammer throw ?????????? ?TOKYO OLYMPIC? ?Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y?
AU mantik!
5,785 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Kitto on the 2nd of January 2012:
So your saying. Unless you know.
HyperText Markup Language
C++
Pseudo code
and Java script.....
you shouldn't come on CyberGamer..?
I think I baited so many people...
That was terrible bait.
NZ [striker]
4,096 Posts
2.9 years ago
$20 says OP is burnouts trolling.
AU Antonio
6,961 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from #str1k3r on the 3rd of January 2012:
$20 says OP is burnouts trolling.
fk, can't believe I missed this thread
AU RedBeard.
2,275 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from xtremeuber1882 on the 2nd of January 2012:
then lets talk about C++ and java
I think i know what you looking for from this thread, and i have some answers.

As someone who was once myself new to programing i advise u DONT start with C, C++, Java or any other like them. You will find your self lost, confused and ready to give up and begin your new life as a kings cross stripper (no offense koil)

Anyway, as you are clearly new to programing i advise you start with the simplest language of all, Visual Basic. This one is far easier to learn, not only because its commands are easier to grasp but also because of the way in which enablers can twist VB to make it easier than it really is.

Get your hands on Microsoft Visual studio 2010 edition (http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions) and a good tutorial website, book or video series, Then set yourself a project, a simple one that computer science courses love to start with is build an electronic billing system for a restaurant, which allows you to save sale records and keep a track of profit, sales and other basic info.

I should think that you would not want to move on from VB until you are very comfortable with it, otherwise adding a second language will only confuse you more and believe me it dam well will. Once you reach a stage where you are confident that VB is you tool and you are in control, the next step is to master Pseudocode, this is basically a less formal version of programing, a planing language to put it simply. Many people find Pseudocode surprisingly difficult, but the insight it will grant you into the programing world in invaluable.

Other than that there is limitless resources out their for people wishing to start programing, if their is one thing programers are good at its sharing their knowledge on the internet, which is why I'm pretty sure no one in this thread really knows how to program at all.

Best of luck man, I hope you find a great deal of success in the field, its growing fast and their is lots to be achieved.

In the future try and be more specific when you ask a question, discussion needs a place to start and unfortunately you didn't give it much of a chance with that OP, even so I hope i have been of some help.

Edited 3 times, last edited 3/1/12 - 8:15am.
Science grabbed hold of Mars, seeks ever more accuritly to explain our world, religion is but an ever receding pocket scientific ignorance.
AU Venerable
50 Posts
2.9 years ago
SPOILER: Click to view
AU RedBeard.
2,275 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Venerable on the 4th of January 2012:
SPOILER: Click to view

i hate u. hahahaha
how many times do i have to tell you my family dont own a restaurant?
Science grabbed hold of Mars, seeks ever more accuritly to explain our world, religion is but an ever receding pocket scientific ignorance.
AU Waalzy.
748 Posts
2.9 years ago
Wait what?
If you don't stand for something, you shall fall for anything!
AU Kustoms
427 Posts
2.9 years ago
Redbull is like only 1 doing this right and i think the OP is Doing this for Post :/