Games
AU The Björn Identity
1,483 Posts
2.3 years ago
Hello friends,

Sadly, the original (db]] BF3 lineup has been reduced to about 6 active players (7-8 including 2 not so active, but around). This is in part due to a decline in interest from some of our members, and because a few players fucked off elsewhere. Accordingly, we find ourself in a position where we are unable to field a competitive team for future competitions. As the invite teams are aware, we were s l u t t i n g all sorts of people from all walks of life in the final few matches to plug the gaping holes in our roster in attempt to cause as minimal disruption to the ladder as possible.

Ideally we would like to merge with a team that sees itself in the top 10 when the CG / alien-ware ladders get underway. Appreciating the fact that it would not be possible to assimilate such a large group into one of the existing iM cup teams, we focus our attention on the teams that didn't make the cup.

The interested players include but are not limited to

- Bourne-qlimax
- IamBogan
- Browny-qlimax
- The_Deebee - gone solo
- York
- Worthless-qlimax - gone to RL

We intend to remain as a group, so you'll be wasting your time if you approach individual players with offers.

We can offer server / mumble resources or are happy to use yours.

You can get in contact with me via PM here, xfire is bourneau and battelog is Bourne-qlimax.

So in summary, if you are a team also struggling with numbers, feel this is holding you back and could otherwise see yourself as a contender in the top 10, we are in the same position and want to hear from you. We can play under your tag or maybe incorporate the db into it somehow if a merger is the go etc.

edit 11:42pm - we are receiving a few offers / expressions of interest, keep them coming, all conversations reasonably confidential

Edited 3 times, last edited 7/1/12 - 4:28pm.
AU Deltz
2,039 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from The Bourne Identity on the 20th of December 2011:
We intend to remain as a group, so you'll be wasting your time if you approach individual players with offers.
Back off Glock!!!
NZ cookie.
743 Posts
2.3 years ago
Best of luck
fray`Cøw.Logitech: headbutted some muslim chick today
AU Gretsch
669 Posts
2.3 years ago
Best of luck
[01:18] BOURNE: glocks gag orders totally ruined our forum war
AU Slantski
488 Posts
2.3 years ago
best of luck guys
2.3 years ago
so are you still qmx or is that over?
Abbot: Your the Worst person ever! Anarchy Krew 4 lyfe!
AU OG_BillyT3
1 Posts
2.3 years ago
We can probably work something out if your keen.

OG_BillyT3
AU The Björn Identity
1,483 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from SadAct on the 20th of December 2011:
so are you still qmx or is that over?

the name could potentially carry across if we got another team on it's feet. One of our guys is qmx management so calls the shots in regards to this, i couldn't care less personally, doesn't mean much to me.
AU glock-
1,832 Posts
2.3 years ago
hit me upon xfire and we can chat bourneicles
cookie is a girl irl
AU Putto
2,890 Posts
2.3 years ago
bol guys
AU cormick
43 Posts
2.3 years ago
bol guys
AU JDYP
485 Posts
2.3 years ago
I don't like to start rouble but a certain player rhyming with spock but starts with a G approached me. I cant say who because im keeping it on the low down.
MY USERNAMES A TYPO ITS ACTUALLY JORDYF
AU glock-
1,832 Posts
2.3 years ago
you said u wouldn't tell anyone jordyF
cookie is a girl irl
AU Hamo:) BB
164 Posts
2.3 years ago
would like to talk about it my battlelog:Hamo_WC and website www.brothersofwarfare.com
AU Macbrand 
1 Posts
2.3 years ago
Hey Bourne mate,
I've talked it over with the head management at Ministry of Gaming and we are willing to trial your players under the sole condition that you all wear the ministry clan tag ([M]). However i can not guarantee that you will all make the core 10 as we have our own exeptional players such as huey31415 (Runner up Best Commander 2142), Cyber_shot (arguably the best walker pilot) and TorchedBren (overall superstar of the Battlefield franchise).
Head over to http://ministryofgaming.com.au/forum/ to see if we can work this out.
Thanks,
Macbrand