Games
NZ ArchAngel:The Fallen
261 Posts
4.9 years ago
Chrisis, you probably should add those glow scripts into your autoexec.cfg file or you'll have to set it every time you shoutcast.

--
Stuart
There is more to villainy than twirling your handlebar moustache and kicking puppies. You might learn that one day
AU Xincolin
580 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from ArchAngel:The Fallen on the 12th of October 2009:
Chrisis, you probably should add those glow scripts into your autoexec.cfg file or you'll have to set it every time you shoutcast.

--
Stuart

don't tell him that otherwise we won't get to see all his other backround steam window with steamy messages from people.
NZ Slave
326 Posts
4.9 years ago
Casting clash, cbc vs cbf man, sweet game
As far as I know sex has not been upgraded to include high-def graphics and enhanced weapon systems
NZ chrisis
PC Platform Referee
352 Posts
4.9 years ago

I had them in my autoexec but that got overwritten when I "updated" L4D by copying the already-updated version from my one PC to my broadcasting PC. I've recreated it so should be good now... must remember to back it up before I next update :>
Shoutcaster for Gamestah.com
261 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from chrisis on the 12th of October 2009:
Aside from that we have a casting request clash for Wednesday so I'm going to post a poll regarding which match you guys want me to cover with GTV, so be sure to look for that and vote.

I assume the clash is cbc/cbf and XE/envy???

Both games should be good to watch. And I'll probably watch whichever is on.

Is there no one else who can also cast the second match for one of the other gtv channels?

--
Stuart
There is more to villainy than twirling your handlebar moustache and kicking puppies. You might learn that one day
AU Meshu
1,178 Posts
4.9 years ago
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

One of the greatest games of L4D I've ever, ever been a part of. Thanks [] for giving us heart attacks consistently on every level of the campaign. An incredibly even match up, scores throughout the campaign should suffice as proof to that, rofl. Absolutely agree with you though jas, nothing in that game the entire way through and a reminder as to why we play this game competitively with all it's flaws and shortcomings.

I gave you guys a shoutout last night in the post game wrap-up, but I must echo it once more here. You guys are an extremely tight, fantastic team and that game was anyones the entire way through. Loved playing it against you, despite how on edge and twitchy we all probably were.

And yeah, apologies for the artillery tanks, but by now most people are aware of our attrition game. Rocking at you for so damn long on finale and seeing 95% of the rocks get skeeted in front of your faces was impressive and frustrating =/.

Extremely well played, GG guys.

OH, ALSO NEXT TIME LET ME AND REAVER MAKE OUR ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE WORLD.
261 Posts
4.9 years ago
You could have always got Chrisis to bring Reaver into the vent room afterward and done it then!

Great game Meshu.

--
Stuart
AU Meshu
1,178 Posts
4.9 years ago
Big shoutout to HexenJager for giving us a good prac before our match, letting us iron a few things out before the game, much appreciated guys. As I said to you AA:TF, you guys are a pretty solid team with alot of potential.

Edited once, 12/10/09 - 3:30pm.
HK Nigglus Z
1,222 Posts
4.9 years ago
What was for nigglus, out of curiousity? D: I dun gets it
261 Posts
4.9 years ago
I didn't see anything that would have brought you that comment, Nigglus. Maybe it was an inside joke.

Funniest part of the match is a tie between the failures for both teams in taking out the witch on DA3 and patteh failing to stop his fall with the fuselage of the plane! Esp. hilarious as he had just healed and lost a good chunk of that recovered health.

And as to the double fail boomer towards the end of DA3.... I was on the receiving end of that as a triple fail boomer in the pre match scrim on DA5, so I know how that feels.

--
Stuart
HK Nigglus Z
1,222 Posts
4.9 years ago
watch gtv, listen to.
261 Posts
4.9 years ago
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I meant, I heard the comment that was said about you but didn't see anything that it was in reference to so I couldn't help you figure it out.

--
Stuart
AU Jas.Elite
477 Posts
4.9 years ago
Funniest part of the match is a tie between the failures for both teams in taking out the witch on DA3

the witch went for totally different targets both times for some reason. It was ridiculous. Especially since Reaver wasn't even blocking the witch, he was smoked at the time.

Quote:
and patteh failing to stop his fall with the fuselage of the plane! Esp. hilarious as he had just healed and lost a good chunk of that recovered health.

Yea he does that. A lot.
Keeping the menace at bay through population control.
AU Meshu
1,178 Posts
4.9 years ago
Yeah to clear that nigglus comment up - we got boomed so we ran into a room and closed the door and sat in there happily shooting through a half broken door not taking damage, which is what MHz did against [] a few times in a row which got nigglus a little frustrated in their match which was also cast. Hence "this one's for nigglus".

Also yeah, i did a fail boom on the finale and rofl'ed at myself in globalchat, though at the same time my teammates scored an incap and some decent damage with the smoker/hunters. I watched the gtv and i think they had the wrong idea about what i was rofling about it was at myself, not [](I think that incap close to secured the match for us).
AU \\Shadz\
417 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from Meshu on the 12th of October 2009:
Yeah to clear that nigglus comment up - we got boomed so we ran into a room and closed the door and sat in there happily shooting through a half broken door not taking damage, which is what MHz did against [] a few times in a row which got nigglus a little frustrated in their match which was also cast. Hence "this one's for nigglus".

Yeah, Nigglus wasn't happy at us sitting in the rooms while we was boomered, he was very >:(

Quote from Meshu on the 12th of October 2009:
Also yeah, i did a fail boom on the finale and rofl'ed at myself in globalchat, though at the same time my teammates scored an incap and some decent damage with the smoker/hunters. I watched the gtv and i think they had the wrong idea about what i was rofling about it was at myself, not [](I think that incap close to secured the match for us).

See MHz v 4Q finale, MHz as infected and watch the boomer towards the end. Thats the biggest failboom you can ever see.
_-_Unus moment of poena an infinitio of sileo_-_