Games
AU haxuuBBR
69 Posts
4.5 years ago
What are you talking about you couldn't take host away from us? When you joined us on checkout prematch you asked about it and we said who were you thinking, as in what was their connection and where were they from. There was no direct answer to that and we had to play match so we went and played your host KOTH.

Make you a deal we can either play our next match all your host or all neutral and see how that goes

Edited once, 13/12/11 - 4:14pm.
AU II Hayabusa
734 Posts
4.5 years ago
It seems to me that 90% of the Gears community don't care about West Australians.

This entire argument is a joke. The connection you play on when we host is what we play on every single day. The only host which I have actually liked when played on was Tactical's. And metapod who are these W.A players host you have played on and actually liked? Everytime I have played on W.A host all I hear from the other time is whining about connection.
AU haxuuBBR
69 Posts
4.5 years ago
Well to be fair I have only heard whinging from a few teams/players. Most people seem pretty chill.
AU Roguey Zz
1,297 Posts
4.5 years ago
What did i just say, This thread is not for you guys to complain about hosts. Its for players willing to neatural host to let the community know. Next person to stray off the topic will get a 12 hour ban
I play hide and seek by myself
AU Jack
2,161 Posts
4.5 years ago
I agree with roguey as this is not the place, besides, you guy's are better than this anyway.

I can neutral host ANY match as soon as I fix the issues with my gears 3 dlc -_-
GT: Leadership. Black Desert Online 10/10.
4.5 years ago
It was off topic but a resolution can from it, 5 minute host test before matches are played so this whinging doesn't happen anymore.
Roguey Zz buried a post by II Hayabusa. Show
4.5 years ago
As a suggestion, perhaps players should check their own connection for problems before complaining about others?

Pingtest is a good place to start. Test somewhere close and then far to get a fairly good idea on how stable your line is. Bandwidth isn't everything after all.

4.5 years ago
^Ping is mostly irrelevant in these. Packet loss and jitter are the main concern.
US Zeth
72 Posts
4.5 years ago

(where i live)

ping is weird, ive done speedtest tests and got a lower ping to sydney than tauranga before, but when i play sydney/NZ host its obvious which is better. sydney host isnt bad though.
AU inn8 Tactical
405 Posts
4.5 years ago

I live in melbourne

Middle of nowhere
AU Arvo
1,867 Posts
4.5 years ago
AU Roguey Zz
1,297 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from Arvo on the 14th of December 2011: