Games
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.5 years ago
im not complaining that we lost i havent complained about it yet and frankly i dont care that we did a loss is a loss im not going to go cry or leave my team because of it.
all i am stating is that they lagged on your connection and from what i saw you werent lagging on theres. i havent played on haxus connection yet but ive played on deadzones before and never found a problem with it
AU metapod
1,335 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from summer of simon on the 13th of December 2011:
clutch lagged out because clutch's net is crap and dunno what was up with metapod but it was fine for me and gifts and we are in different states? Haxu's connection is defs playable and if it's not then deadzones isn't playable either so i dont know what the point of this convo is? besides you got 3-0'd on your own host so we won fair and square.
We're not complaining you won 3-0 on our host, that was unrelated. Even on Bullet Marsh, the host was fine for your 1 round. TDM was rubbish though. Clutch lagged out cos of the host, it was way to unstable, his connection and haxuu's. Him and Hillie were trying to smoke round the start of the round which led me and deadzone into the map late, which didn't matter since Clutch leaves, we're skipping everywhere, you have map control and power weapons, and then people have the nerve to comment saying 'ah you got owned and they had 12 respawns left', dumb shits need to clue up.

You guys all seem fine with neutral hosts now, but when I asked you all in the party, fark, couldn't take it away from you.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.5 years ago
3-0'd on your own host so we won fair and square.
isnt this even more proof that you guys werent lagging? im quite sure im not the only one who noticed this so why are you complaining about lag
4.5 years ago
You guys are saying you lost TDM because of our host and I'm saying you won KOTH because of yours. You guys brought it up in a public forum which is kinda lame if you ask me so i thought i'd bring up our complaints aswell.

Deadzone's connection was fine on execution, had no issues.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.5 years ago
You guys are saying you lost TDM because of our host and I'm saying you won KOTH because of yours. You guys brought it up in a public forum which is kinda lame if you ask me so i thought i'd bring up our complaints aswell.

Deadzone's connection was fine on execution, had no issues.
its the same host for both KOTH and Execution but the connection was only fine in Execution the one that u won...
umm this seems more of a complaint than anything i dont see how deadzone can host both but his connection magically goes from shit to perfect within an hour when nothing changed about it?
AU Jack
2,161 Posts
4.5 years ago
Your all better than this in my opinion.
GT: Leadership. Black Desert Online 10/10.
4.5 years ago
Glass you were a sub and spectating so i don't see how you should be commenting on the connection of any of the matches played.

There is no logic to any of this which is what your trying to argue with.

Me and Jel don't lag on Haxxu's connection even though we are not from WA and in different states to each other. So why do we not lag and everyone else does???

Why did i lag on Deadzone's Koth match and not on the 3 rounds of execution? Why did Metapod lag on Haxxu's TDM but not on that one round of execution?

The answer your looking for is subjectivity, my connection is different to yours Glass and thus will behave differently to say, Deadzones host. My main point is if i like to play on Haxxu's connection (I do, it's good for me) and you guys say i cannot play on it, it's only fair i shouldn't have to play on Deadzone's because it's bad for me. Answer is neutral host so i'll stop posting. Hope you didnt quote me to early because a lot of this Paragraph was an edit because i thought you were missing the point, your welcome.

Unless your calling me a liar i would stop arguing the fact i had issues on Deadzone's host during koth. Please remember you were the ones that started "complaining" in this thread about connection.

Edited once, 13/12/11 - 11:37am.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.5 years ago
ok
firstly im not only basing this of what i saw the connection was like by spectating (you can notice movement lag not bullet lag) which i have stated previously but also off the comments of both your team and my own atm mainly yours and metapods. in koth i did not notice movement lag for team bbr or outbreak but u say u had issues. on gridlock i noted most of outbreak lagging and how as metapod has stated they were going to smoke round at the start because it was unplayable and as you stated no issues on bulletmarsh for either team.

secondly i know that i did not play on the connection of haxu and never have so far so i do not know what it is like except off the said basis from my previous comments. as well your problem on koth sounds like it was your connection that was at fault in that map (i didnt notice you lagging but ill go by your opinion since you know your connection better than anyone) since it magically fixes itself when deadzone hosted bulletmarsh.

lastly i do realize it was my team that started this argument as metapod always does... but a quick question did you agree on a neutral host when he asked or did you disagree as he has stated wanting both teams to host their individual maps?

typed this before noticing the edit if u want ignore the top part
i do agree that its strange that u lagged on koth but not exe and metapod lagged on tdm but not exe it sounds more like individual connections tbh not the host if both people are telling the truth

also i agree that everyones connection is different and will act differently on each host for each player and neutral host is the obvious fix that way everyone should in theory have equal amounts of lag on say tacticals connection because of how good it is but due to differences in range this can vary i really dont see anyone ever lagging on his connection though.
and no im not calling you a liar im just stating my individual opininon based on what ive witnessed from reading the posts and viewing the match

Edited once, 13/12/11 - 11:46am.
4.5 years ago
Quote from glass scaler on the 13th of December 2011:
but a quick question did you agree on a neutral host when he asked or did you disagree as he has stated wanting both teams to host their individual maps?
Yo i answered all the other stuff in my edit of the post you quoted.

I'm happy to play on neutral because i'm from Melbourne. However the point of a neutral host is for the connection to be fair to both teams. If you want to use a neutral against a team with two plays from WA, it has to be a decent Adelaide connection or at the least a Victorian one.

I don't remember Metapod suggesting a Neutral host by gamertag, not saying he didn't, just don't remember.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.5 years ago
check the edit might answer a few of your questions. just asked about the neutral host because of what he said in his earlier post about him asking for one before the match and you now saying that neutrals the way to go
4.5 years ago
I'm happy for neutrals but i'm just concerned that my teammates from WA will get the bad end of the stick. A solution to this though is to just play 5 minutes on the neutrals host as a warm up before any matches and if all players agree it's fine then we play all the matches on it and any lag complaints afterwards are put down to players connection not the hosts.

But if players do have problems with the neutral during warm up then another has to be found or it goes back to each team hosting a map.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.5 years ago
thats it exactly neutrals have to have good connection such as tacticals (better than 96% of Aus ) not just average this will fix a lot of complaints
AU Roguey Zz
1,297 Posts
4.5 years ago
If you're going to have your little "back and forths" about whos connection is better, please do it in privet messages as we dont need to see this shit.
I play hide and seek by myself
4.5 years ago
fair enough bury it all roguey
AU inn8 Tactical
405 Posts
4.5 years ago
Quote from Roguey Zz on the 13th of December 2011:
If you're going to have your little "back and forths" about whos connection is better, please do it in privet messages as we dont need to see this shit.
Lets be honest i have the best connection