AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
The grand final has ended up with 2 brothers versing, Phenominal Cats and Da Cactus after Phenominal Cats beating Sherrinmagnet and Da Cactus beating me ='( (totally rigged hahaha). Anyway, just discuss who you think will win and why!!! And lets keep it friendly
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
I'm going with Phenominal cats. I have versed them both heaps of times, and I always thought Da Cactus was the best. But lately I have actually started beating him and not being able to beat Phenom Cats. So now i have the belief that Phenom Cats is better (Sorry Will =P).
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
cactus will win
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
i'll win haha but our net is extremely fucked for some reason so i dunno if we will be able to play..
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Quote from Da Cactus on the 30th of October 2011:
i'll win haha but our net is extremely fucked for some reason so i dunno if we will be able to play..
you dont need internet, you can play offline on the same xbox coz u live in the same house, your just scared that Dan will beat you Will =P
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
Hmm im gonna have to go with cactus (Sorry Dan <3) I havnt played either of them lately but cactus seems to be the favourite in this match
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Dan is so much better than Will now (don't worry Dan, I got your back)
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
Lol well we will see who wins and its not personal... i love dan i just think its going to be hard for him to win this one.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Pfft you aint a real Dan fan. A real Dan fan would be thinking he will win. And you love him??? Like WTF!!!
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
Yeh he goes for the cats and his birthday is 2 days before mine. Hes pretty epic :p
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Quote from x Prod1gy x on the 31st of October 2011:
Yeh he goes for the cats and his birthday is 2 days before mine. Hes pretty epic :p
So, you live a whole country apart, and you dont even think he can win, shame on u for calling yourself a Dan fan
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
40%
You live a country apart from him too -.-
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Post Likes: 1
lol, me ad phenom just played i won 102-14
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Quote from x Prod1gy x on the 1st of November 2011:
You live a country apart from him too -.-
but i think he can win
Downvote
5.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Haven't played either of them but I think Da Cactus just cause he has an epic spongebob pic! Goodluck to both guys though!
Downvote
5.6 years ago