Games
AU uSquat ?
4,459 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from xSLIPx on the 26th of October 2011:
wow okay i forgot that 90% of the people that play cod use ghost,

90% play ladders were admins create the set classes, your just a pub noob.
Sem. buried a post by Comet. Show
AU Predatah
5,315 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Irresistible on the 26th of October 2011:
Quote from Predatah! on the 26th of October 2011:
That's your opinion.. and the funny thing is you're still going to buy the game.
no shit son! everyones going to buy this game! im just stating the fact that although we will all be playing it, we definately wont be having as much of a good time as we should be due to the points i made
then shut the fuck up if your going to buy it anyway, don't have a cry about a game you haven't even started to play yet.
wow okay i forgot that 90% of the people that play cod use ghost, okay then enjoy being part of the ghost bitchfest that will be mw3
I'll be honest i only watched like half of the video because i was getting bored but it doesn't sound like you've thought it through. There is always room for patches and you kind of missed out the rest of the amazing features that are coming with the game.

Edit: Plus this is a competitive site so they will be custom games anyway..
I used to play cod. I still do, but I used to too.
AU II Deano
179 Posts
2.9 years ago
I think that you need to wait for the game and then we will make judgement. i am over these scrands that posts these threads.
AU Adohh
11,644 Posts
2.9 years ago
Can't see the game being a ghost fest like you have been proclaiming.

Blind eye is in the same tier of perks as Scavenger, extreme conditioning and Slight of hand. People will most likely use one of those 3 over Blind eye.

Then in tier 2 along side assassin you have quickdraw, hardline and overkill. Once again, I'm predicting more people to use 1 of those 3 instead of assassin.
AU xSLIPx
34 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Adohh on the 26th of October 2011:

Blind eye is in the same tier of perks as Scavenger, extreme conditioning and Slight of hand. People will most likely use one of those 3 over Blind eye.

Then in tier 2 along side assassin you have quickdraw, hardline and overkill. Once again, I'm predicting more people to use 1 of those 3 instead of assassin.
yes and ill be one of those people, hardline ftw! BUT with the support package awarding a uav every 4 kills no matter how many times u die, therel be uavs EVERYWHERE which will encourage everyone to use assassin... ye get me?
AU Predatah
5,315 Posts
2.9 years ago

Blind eye is in the same tier of perks as Scavenger, extreme conditioning and .light of hand. People will most likely use one of those 3 over Blind eye.

yes and ill be one of those people, hardline ftw! BUT with the support package awarding a uav every 4 kills no matter how many times u die, therel be uavs EVERYWHERE which will encourage everyone to use assassin... ye get me?
Yeah.. just like it has been throughout blackops.
I used to play cod. I still do, but I used to too.
AU Adohh
11,644 Posts
2.9 years ago

No I don't get it because you can still shoot them if you see them. It's not like they are invincible. I can understand you hating on them because you probably sit in one building the whole game sweating on your radar so you know where they are coming from. Normal people run around and look for players, radar or no radar.
AU Sem.
2,773 Posts
2.9 years ago
GUYS DONT TROLL AND HATE.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion about the game, he is just stating his. It was abit of a bad commentary but it takes practise.

Sure MW3 may be a good game but everygame has its flaws.

x Slip x -is a newbie to CG as he still focuses on he Pub side of gaming..

Edited once, 26/10/11 - 9:28am.
AU OzFalcon
7,019 Posts
2.9 years ago
Unsubscribed.
(even though I had never subscribed)
Someone please make me a new sig lol <3
AU Sem.
2,773 Posts
2.9 years ago
/Thread Renamed due to the amount of flaming it will cause
AU Healy
3,519 Posts
2.9 years ago
wow okay i forgot that 90% of the people that play cod use ghost, okay then enjoy being part of the ghost bitchfest that will be mw3
what do you need a uav for,and your just mad because you sit in one room the whole game and now they will be able to find you, use your eyes,run around and stop crying you idiot

Edited once, 26/10/11 - 9:41am.
so Hot today like a sunrise
AU Sheepz au
974 Posts
2.9 years ago
It's public I doubt any people on here will care much
I don't believe in nades... or goats.
AU Powerhouse
1,902 Posts
2.9 years ago
BAM! stupid thread. BAM! Def thumbs down. BAM! you have not played the game and therefore have absolutely NO idea how it's going to run. MW2 had cold blooded, but hardly anyone used it due to stopping power being in the same slot. the same will more than likely happen with MW3,(considering it has Flack Jacket AND quick draw in the same slot).

The support package is nowhere near overpowered. For a starters, you're assuming that the majority of gamers will be using it. I doubt this as most people want to kill things,(that's generally why they play COD) and there are very few killing point streaks in the support package. And even IF one or two people on the other team are running it, the high end streaks require up to 18 kills to achieve. Now the average gamer would rarely get more that 18 kills per game. So if they don't, then they'll only get 1 UAV for the entire match.
Considering that the holy grail - COD4 - has a UAV every 3 kills, for everyone, I doubt it will be bad at all.
AU basic.
1,326 Posts
2.9 years ago
Who the fuck plays pub ?