Games
AU kingz`
253 Posts
3 years ago
Hey guys I'm new to PS3 just bought one a week ago and pre orderd bf3 straight up, i noticed bf3 isnt to popular on cg for ps3? Are there any other sites running ladders or a place i can see what clans will be playing bf3? Or is cg the main place for ps3 also? I see no bf3 recruiting threads for ps3 at all lol :S someone to point me in the right direction would be muchly appreciated Thanks
AU FreaknAzkika
644 Posts
3 years ago
Mate BF3 has no LAN or private game support...kinda defeats the purpose we have here for our ladders...

I'm happy to have BF3 forums and such, but basically Dice have zero focus for it as a competitive E-sports title...

Welcome to CyberGamer PS3 by the way, if you need a hand to navigate or some threads to help get you started, let me know yeah?

Cheers
AU Mr.R3drum
1,316 Posts
3 years ago
When the game comes out mate. Put u a lfc thread and go from there.

Mi Vite Loca ( Your all nothing but 2 faced faggots. FUCK YOU ALL.)
AU kingz`
253 Posts
3 years ago
Yea true, can't wait hopefully ps3 bf3 will be popular enough to have a ladder up and running.
AU iAvenger
289 Posts
3 years ago
there is going to be ladders when the game comes out so just wait until the release and you should be fine.
AU kingz`
253 Posts
3 years ago
Ok cool thanks guys was just hoping i didnt waste my money thats all lol, alrighty gotta go practice aiming with my thumbs :S
AU Dimensionz
514 Posts
3 years ago
Quote from AZKIKA on the 19th of October 2011:
Mate BF3 has no LAN or private game support...kinda defeats the purpose we have here for our ladders...

^^
AU badaccount
633 Posts
3 years ago
Are you guys retarded? There won't be a ladder due to NO PRIVATE MATCH SUPPORT

Silly mutts so keen for comp bf3? NAH M8 This is console never know what am competitive.

PC is where it's at

That's why my good friend Dimensionz bought a PC because he knows it's a superior to this 30 fps console crap,

Cheers B1G PENGUIN over and out.
AU Dimensionz
514 Posts
3 years ago
Quote from B1G PENGUIN on the 19th of October 2011:
That's why my good friend Dimensionz bought a PC because he knows it's a superior to this 30 fps console crap,

After seeing the past week on ps3 cg forums, id suggest this one.
NZ vak
PS Platform Mod
5,730 Posts
3 years ago
They must have private match funtionality?

I thought they were doing a mass push on the e-sport community with this game?

Isn't that why they have Branson doing his comp?
sBd! #1
AU badaccount
633 Posts
3 years ago
Oh vak console is a big thing my friend, competitive gaming will never be as good on console, EVER and when you say a 'mass push' it's for PC as it's a more superior machine on so many different levels
Quote from vak on the 20th of October 2011:
I thought they were doing a mass push on the e-sport community with this game?
NZ vak
PS Platform Mod
5,730 Posts
3 years ago
But the competition Richard Branson set up was for consoles -_-
sBd! #1
AU badaccount
633 Posts
3 years ago
He owns Virgin Blue, he wouldn't know what e-sports was if you came a bit him on the ass.
NZ vak
PS Platform Mod
5,730 Posts
3 years ago

Then the following link:
http://virgingaming.com/tournaments/worldwide-conquest/

Also, i'm talking about this in regards to you saying there will be no private match support.

How do they expect to host qualifying stages and competitions without private match functionality.
sBd! #1
AU kingz`
253 Posts
3 years ago
I'm not really bothered if its competitive or not, I sold my PC cus i was over how serious it was, i was just wondering if there would be ladders and friendly fun scrims