Games
AU CROATIAN
3,066 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Curley on the 6th of October 2011:
Too all of you people saying that you hate Apple, I bet the majority of you's have a product of some sort from that company.

Also, R.I.P to the man, I don't understand what he actually did for the world of technology, but I sure as hell love there iPods.
nop i dont have anything apple

BL son
AU VYYBZ~`,
PREMIUM USER
6,104 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Llama_Ops on the 6th of October 2011:
Like apple or not, he did create a worldwide technological phenomenon.

RIP
#AdminFrost2012 | <3 Regan 5eva. | Do you have the Will Power? | Click "here" to add me on Xfire. | DOIZDOIZDOIZ. | *`~,* ?(???)?*,~`*
AU tReNt`
2,534 Posts
2.9 years ago
R.I.P
xfire-elementpro
AU ReynoN
331 Posts
2.9 years ago
:'( i wonder what will happen to the shares in the company? RIP <3
AU samo
AU General Mod
2,506 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from Curley on the 6th of October 2011:
Too all of you people saying that you hate Apple, I bet the majority of you's have a product of some sort from that company.

Also, R.I.P to the man, I don't understand what he actually did for the world of technology, but I sure as hell love there iPods.

if you want to find out in an entertaining (and slightly dramatised way) wath Pirates of Silicon Valley.

good watch.
Asterix removed a post by Swiftz.
AU B-ray
ShoutCaster
3,527 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from ReynoN on the 6th of October 2011:
Well they already took a hit from when he stood down, they shouldn't move too much, already dropped 5% from the iPhone flop
AU TheRedBull
2,727 Posts
2.9 years ago
slogga on the teenagers of today "I dont hate them, i just dont care if they die." | Beavz: are you ready for me? slogga: so ready
AU ReynoN
331 Posts
2.9 years ago
Quote from B-ray on the 6th of October 2011:
Quote from ReynoN on the 6th of October 2011:
Well they already took a hit from when he stood down, they shouldn't move too much, already dropped 5% from the iPhone flop

really? shit son.
AU FlaXz
425 Posts
2.9 years ago
R.I.P
AU Player1.
662 Posts
2.9 years ago

RIP

loving my iphone4 but then i havent had any other smart phones. lets hope apple keeps going with their sucesses
v5 gflex#OGS: YES my account on rate my cock dot com got confirmed | [20:39]  clarity`gflex aka MVP: u fuck wit me, u gonn get gif'd