Adohh buried a post by spaarky(quit). Show
Adohh buried a post by Aesthetic Mango. Show
Adohh buried a post by Moey. Show
Adohh buried a post by DaveFromTelstra. Show
Adohh buried a post by Moey. Show
Adohh buried a post by DaveFromTelstra. Show
0 Posts
3.1 years ago
Frenzy and Team Legacy you would both be such great teams if you learned to shut your mouths for once, such a shame. Moderator please clean this shit up.
AU Sayer
312 Posts
3.1 years ago
This write up could be made more professional Moey, cleaning up the original post would be a nice place to start. And to everyone posting garbage, one day you might fall into the same situation, so being lenient won't hurt you. This is a competitive gaming site, but we don't need to be arseholes about it.

IMO it would still fall under common courtesy. TL should have waited that extra hour or settled for a reschedule if and only if the player missing from Frenzy was swikz. However, considering that the other player was missing due to unreasonable circumstances, TL has more than enough right to deny everything. Allowing a fill in would of be nice though.

Try to put personal history behind yourselves lads.
;D
AU Midnite
Game Administrator
1,176 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

3.1 years ago
Frenzy, it was unfortunate what happened but Legacy were well within their rights to not postpone the match.
Legacy, please dont' continue to fuel Frenzy on with this.
As Sayer said above, keep the past behind you and put the right foot forward.

You are both exceptional teams in game however the attitude that has come from this is disappointing.
AU Taim
2,429 Posts
3.1 years ago
Ahh people in teams like this is why we don't have a good of community as we should, stop complaining i don't see why you would make a write up on a 3v4 match and make it so lousy with horrible grammar and punctuation like Sayer said, and i don't see why people should be crediting a team who wins a 3v4.

This looks like it was made to start an argument not prove a point.

We've been in not even two weeks of this ladder and there's already feuds.
AU Clutch
783 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Taimbo:::Z on the 2nd of October 2011:
Ahh people in teams like this is why we don't have a good of community as we should, stop complaining i don't see why you would make a write up on a 3v4 match and make it so lousy with horrible grammar and punctuation like Sayer said, and i don't see why people should be crediting a team who wins a 3v4.

Absolutely pointless post.
Just so u can get a reaction out of moey and the team.
I know Legacy were well with in their rights but put yourself in our situation.
~ Get on my level ~
AU DaveFromTelstra
773 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Clutch. on the 2nd of October 2011:

you have put us in this situation being the reason i did it to u do u even know what hippocrite means
AU Taim
2,429 Posts
3.1 years ago

No, my post wasn't trying to achieve a reaction it was proving a point on this situation. Re-read it buddy you may understand next time.

And, IF i was in your situation i would have just played it and moved on and not worry about, not create a thread aimed at sparking an argument like it has.
AU Clutch
783 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Aboriginalz on the 2nd of October 2011:

you have put us in this situation being the reason i did it to u do u even know what hippocrite means
Bro u could still put a team forward but decided to break the rules.
We copped it on the chin and life goes on.
But there are people making useless points in this thread to add fuel to the fire
~ Get on my level ~