Games
AU Elias "Killz"
1,625 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from Southhpaw on the 22nd of September 2011:
Quote from eliazZzZ on the 22nd of September 2011:
Spoke to Zykz, seems to know what he is talking about =]

Will check out BodyBuilding.com

I do have an account on there from years ago, but I haven't been active since last year.

@Matt - I have been going to the gym for the passed 9 months, unfortunately my first PT was an idiot who thought I wanted to lose weight (was extremely comfortable and within the avg weight limit for someone my height). This is why I am doing split training now and isolating my body parts
You dont have to isolate body parts to gain muscle brah.

I do it because I have enough time to, I want to put more exercises tho

BTW - What protein ya'll use (if you do include protein shakes in your diet [many may think its bad but depends on how you see it :)])
THE AUSCOD AESTHETICS CREW
AU bani
2,275 Posts
2.8 years ago
so how much do ya bench killz?
go on take the bait just like stace+ other idiots did LOL! - ezfished.

Just curious killz my love, how much do you use when you do all this?
like for example when you use the db's, what kg?

also not a bad plan dude i might give this a go when i start gym again tanx <3

SPOILER: killz click me cuz
n3rdizm
NZ No Mercy NZ
4,435 Posts
2.8 years ago
Its not about the weight, its about the muscle contraction, if your serious about making gains you gota leave your ego at the door
He who angers you conquers you
AU Elias "Killz"
1,625 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from No Mercy NZ on the 22nd of September 2011:
Its not about the weight, its about the muscle contraction, if your serious about making gains you gota leave your ego at the door
Left it when I started going and seeing hooge fucks doing large weights.

Thought to myself, why should I trying and curl 30 kg's when that is not going to get me any bigger then a guy doing 20 kg's who is ripped to shit

Also unlike some idiots, I'm not putting muscle on to prove im a huge cunt, I want to put muscle on because it makes me feel good about myself that I am getting healthier in my lifestyle
AU Southhpaw
2,166 Posts
2.8 years ago

Thought to myself, why should I trying and curl 30 kg's when that is not going to get me any bigger then a guy doing 20 kg's who is ripped to shit

Also unlike some idiots, I'm not putting muscle on to prove im a huge cunt, I want to put muscle on because it makes me feel good about myself that I am getting healthier in my lifestyle
aaaahhh i dont even
AU Elias "Killz"
1,625 Posts
2.8 years ago

aaaahhh i dont even

Instead of being an idiot and leaving it at that, why not elaborate?
NZ m@zarini
2,775 Posts
2.8 years ago
@Matt - I have been going to the gym for the passed 9 months, unfortunately my first PT was an idiot who thought I wanted to lose weight (was extremely comfortable and within the avg weight limit for someone my height). This is why I am doing split training now and isolating my body parts
You'll probably actually get bigger from doing a full body workout say 3x a week with rest/cardio days in between - no point doing isolation training unless you're more serious than from what it sounds you are. The way I see it, that's 3 times a week that each of your muscle groups get to be stimulated/rebuilt instead of one
AU reZ-
1,941 Posts
2.8 years ago
Depends what you want. Im bulking currently with a 4 day program/week. Once I put on 15kg's or so I'll start toning up through high reps.
[19:36] AVANT.PALIT extacy: getting payed loving cod and slaying bitches
NZ No Mercy NZ
4,435 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from -rez on the 22nd of September 2011:
Depends what you want. Im bulking currently with a 4 day program/week. Once I put on 15kg's or so I'll start toning up through high reps.
Thats gona take a while lol
AU reZ-
1,941 Posts
2.8 years ago
Already put on 4kgs, its only been 3 weeks...
[19:36] AVANT.PALIT extacy: getting payed loving cod and slaying bitches
AU Schofields
1,566 Posts
2.8 years ago
My routine:

Monday - Chest/Abs
Tuesday - Biceps
Wednesday - Biceps
Thursday - Chest/Abs
Friday -Biceps

I put on 19kg of muscle in one month from doing this

notsureifsrs

Shoulders?
Tri's?
Back?
Legs?
NZ No Mercy NZ
4,435 Posts
2.8 years ago
Already put on 4kgs, its only been 3 weeks...
Dirty bulking + water weight, if you think that 4kgs is muscle your dreaming.
AU STUU.
372 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from b0bftw on the 22nd of September 2011:
80% diet 20% gym.

Best advice in this thread by far.
AU Halsteel
3,349 Posts
2.8 years ago
It should be....

Day 1 Stand up
Day 2 Bjj
Day 3 Grapple
Day 4 Bjj
Day 5 Open Mat Sparring
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
AU High
165 Posts
2.8 years ago

To tone you increase muscle hypertrophy. According to the ACSM guidelines hypertrophy is best achieved in the range of 8-12 repetitions with a 70-85% 1RM load, 1-3 sets. Dont make the mistake of pushing out massive amounts of reps and sets because you are gonna detrain and see a lot of atrophy in that "15 kgs" of "muscle" that you have gained........SMART goals man. Specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time restrained. Stick to that guideline n uve got yourself some decent goals. realistic is probably most important, if you aren't gaining the weight fast enough its gonna piss you off and mess up your motivation. Little steps will get you to where u wanna be.....