Games
AU South
1,318 Posts
5.2 years ago
Teams South Barca v Diddy inter

First game was realy tight and diddy had a chance early but shot on first touch flicking it under his legs straight to my keeper and it was saved wel then around 40min i had my first chance and passed through 3 guys onto eto and struck early. First half South 1 - 0. Second half was all midfield and no chances at all until diddy does a diddy at my keeper in the 90,in and it was blocked on his head which was blocked again and that match ended with me winning 1-0.

Game 2
This was a steam roling game by me scoring around 20min and just dominating field position and went into the half 1-0, and i kept dominating second half and was a realy 1 way street but kept finding the keepers hand instead of the back of the net it got around the 70min and i had a throw in near his goal and he intercepts it and through balls to ibra and the rest is history as he ties it up 1-1 i continued to strike back but the game ended 1- 1 and i had 12 shots all up with 7on target and diidy had 1 shot all game with it on target.

Game3
And i scored the quickest goal eva in less then 5 seconds after starting and diddy must of been shell shocked harder than D-day and to didys credit he snuck back in b4 the half and it was left 1-1 at the end of the half 1-1.Second half began and i didnt want another draw and decided to try and lift a gear and be as attacking and push as much as i could and it payed off and i had 3 unansewered goals and won the game 4-1.

Good work making it this far diddy and well played, Grandfinal here i come
AU siv
1,981 Posts
5.2 years ago
Nice. South in the grand final second season running.
AU LeGizd
2,188 Posts
5.2 years ago
niceee work.
HUF.
AU Brittany
PREMIUM USER
6,203 Posts
5.2 years ago
xbox pro. congrats
¯\_(?)_/¯
NZ CP3 Nz
45 Posts
5.2 years ago
that fuckn messi goal was bushit at the start FUUUUUUCK! loved the first game though was a classic diddy south affair as was the second but when i missed that one on one in the third i knew something was wrong at 1-1 then the trouncing came.

2g u are mr SOUTH! <3 4 the final muzza ftw!
AU yoBundo
5,567 Posts
5.2 years ago
Niiiiice work South. GL for final.
AU Mankind 79
PREMIUM USER
1,282 Posts
5.2 years ago
lol on the post... Will post Muzza match later tonight. Hope I win!!!! Would be great for a South Vs MKD final!
AU Huslin
2,291 Posts
5.2 years ago
GL in the finals South.
~ One Shot Kill ~
AU tarrmayy
841 Posts
5.2 years ago
south au 2g.
cybergamer clan 16/5/11
AU Spadez
2,211 Posts
5.2 years ago
Quote from BlackRose au on the 14th of September 2009:
GL in the finals South.
AU Panda
7,603 Posts
5.2 years ago
i want fifa now.

might get fifa 10 after christams when it drops to liek 50
Black
AU GC
107 Posts
5.2 years ago
2g..................................... Loads of sarcasm
NZ Revolution!
212 Posts
5.2 years ago
diddys so shit
NZ Nz Diddy \mn/
903 Posts
5.2 years ago
Quote from Goodcatt on the 15th of September 2009:
2g..................................... Loads of sarcasm
didnt he beat ur best m8 tho???
H8 Fabregas. revo/progayhax what ever your name is dont change this again!
NZ Nz Diddy \mn/
903 Posts
5.2 years ago
Quote from revolutionnn on the 15th of September 2009:
diddys so shit
enjoy your ban!
H8 Fabregas. revo/progayhax what ever your name is dont change this again!