Games
AU Sensuki
6,323 Posts
2.6 years ago
We could probably get 8v8 for a showcase match though

we have

me, motion, firewizard, tal, millah, extacy, geary and we could probably get asterix as an 8th

you could probably get 8 from admins/CGN

Edited once, 18/9/11 - 6:22pm.
bitter veteran who hates u
AU firewizard
3,535 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from N3on on the 18th of September 2011:
I agree with taint (suprisingly) why do we need to limit weapons anyway? We want to make this a unique game to play, so why have it play like cod with limiting weapons? We should just use the default class limits for a 16 slot.

Quote from N3on on the 18th of September 2011:
Red Orchestra 2 Admin

O_O
:3
AU Crow.
5,499 Posts
2.6 years ago
Long as i get my MP40 idc.
"Edge cups the balls and works the shaft, good bloke" - Rozay
AU GeoffBRO
PREMIUM USER
3,121 Posts
2.6 years ago
as long as there isn't a team of semi auto's im fine with what community wants.. just did a map where pretty much the whole team had a semi auto rifle.. fucking frustrating.
AU Sensuki
6,323 Posts
2.6 years ago
one 44 in the front door of FallenFighters could easily kill half the team crossing to the building at the start if they got a good spawn.
bitter veteran who hates u
AU Vulkan
4,776 Posts
2.6 years ago
If there is a team of auto riflers, there will be a shit storm brewing, I can see FallenFighters having way to many rifles on
AU GeoffBRO
PREMIUM USER
3,121 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Sensuki on the 18th of September 2011:
one 44 in the front door of FallenFighters could easily kill half the team crossing to the building at the start if they got a good spawn.

yeah pretty much took out half a team at front door in beta when i somehow got the mp44, hadn't seen it in beta before or after that lol, must have been a bug.
AU GeoffBRO
PREMIUM USER
3,121 Posts
2.6 years ago
now the question is... ranked or unranked? if we do unranked, its all default classes i think (so no mkb 44 or AVT), if ranked some people might not have unlocks that others do.. so its pretty much whoever pubs the most gets the advantage...
AU Vulkan
4,776 Posts
2.6 years ago
Well you cant give someone an advantage over others so unranked
-Disable Peripheral Action Indicator
Disables the white blob on the side of the screen when a enemy comes into eye sight and you don't see them

Edited once, 18/9/11 - 6:53pm.
AU taint
461 Posts
2.6 years ago

but thats the point... its a realistic ww2 simulator, they did that shit to the Russians all the time, even the mp40 can rip apart enemies at range
AU Putto
2,890 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from taint on the 18th of September 2011:

but thats the point... its a realistic ww2 simulator, they did that shit to the Russians all the time, even the mp40 can rip apart enemies at range

It's a video game, and this is a competitive gaming site, not a roleplaying sim site.
AU RexYnator
3,720 Posts
2.6 years ago
keen for a game tonightz
AU Vulkan
4,776 Posts
2.6 years ago
As am I, this patch I can finally play on a playable framerate ^.^ see you lot on the battlefield
AU GeoffBRO
PREMIUM USER
3,121 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Putto on the 18th of September 2011:
Quote from taint on the 18th of September 2011:

It's a video game, and this is a competitive gaming site, not a roleplaying sim site.

have to agree with putto there taint.. just because its a realistic shooter, doesn't mean we can't at least balance it to make it competitive.. its something different to the traditional shooter, plant bomb there, defuse bomb there that pretty much every other game has for competition.
AU Marsha__
44 Posts
2.6 years ago
to not have weapon restrictions would be just not me enjoyable in the end it would be mgs vs mgs (for scrubs that like cheesing)

Edited once, 18/9/11 - 7:24pm.