Games
AU Katie.
5,141 Posts
3.1 years ago

Welcome to the Steel Series Black Ops Leagues Season 2 Report for Round 6

This report will be released weekly detailing each previous and upcoming round, highlights, predictions, general comments, videos and so forth! Expect a lot of work out of our Leagues Content team as they cover 32 teams and 220 matches for the entirety of the Leagues! Each report will cover all 4 leagues.

Again, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank the community, CG staff and of course SteelSeries for their great contributions. We look forward to covering some amazing matches during the Leagues. Good luck to all those competing!

Without further adieu, here is the SteelSeries League Report ~ Round 6

SteelSeries Facebook / SteelSeries Twitter / SteelSeries Website / Buy SteelSeries Gear

Highlights and Shoutcasts

While this map can be predominantly mid-to-long range shoot-outs, it does also have the potential for many great rush strategies. Smoke grenades can also play a large part in this map, enabling teams to get to sneaky places behind enemy lines. Not to mention, there are a decent amount of great grenades and angles to be worked. One said negative about this map is the abundance of 'headshot' spots - meaning areas/barriers/rocks etc where you can only see the tip of the enemies head but they can see you near entirely.

Cracked Callouts

Previous Round's Results

Upcoming Matches & Predictions

Previous Round's Results

Previous Round's Results

Previous Round's Results

That basically wraps up Round 6 of the SteelSeries S2 Leagues Report!

A reminder that The YouTube team will be endeavoring to cover as much content as they can week to week. If you would like a highlights video made or if you would like to submit a clip for the top 5 plays please contact one of the following users:

If you would like to assist with doing the predictions for a league from week to week please contact the following people in regards to each league.

For CGi predictions, message Envious Kitty. For CGm predictions, message Colonel Don. For CGa preditions, message Skepz and for CGd predictions, message Katiee. Simply ask if you can do the predictions rather than sending your predictions in straight-out. These reports will continue to be released each Wednesday night at 8pm so if you want to do predictions for a round, best to ask before the weekend prior to report release or on the Monday.

All comments, suggestions and whatever are welcome below.

Post your own predictions below too!

Much Love,

Adohh / Brittany / Colonel Don / Envious Kitty / Katiee / Skepz

Edited once, 8/9/11 - 4:39pm by Shockwave.
AU Adohh
11,644 Posts
3.1 years ago
Amazing <3
AU Brittany
PREMIUM USER
6,203 Posts
3.1 years ago
I enjoy how you've been ignoring me all arvo adam.
¯\_(?)_/¯
AU Instinct
1,210 Posts
3.1 years ago
<3
Quote Mr Meth: "i was on this site since back in 02 on me first acc so yeah jokes on you jack"
AU Lockdown.
8,351 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Katiee. on the 7th of September 2011:
Ozfalcon's Predicition: 16-0 1SK: Blacks way.
hahahahaha

Nice writeup guys.
Paranoithestics King
AU paraa
3,803 Posts
3.1 years ago
THE AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN THE PHENOM v DEMIZE WASN'T PLAYED BECAUSE PHENOM TRIED TO DELAY THE MATCH SO ONE OF OUR PLAYERS CANT PLAY!

GET GOOD PHENOM.

Nice work Katie, you're doing loads for the leagues its great to see someone taking so much initiative!

GW Other league reporters!
AU ntschweet
1,166 Posts
3.1 years ago
MF will beat 2N Red
16-3
Faster then my bullet ~
AU Clingzilla
1,542 Posts
3.1 years ago
The best thing about this thread was that it reminded me that Afterlife lost to LR.

Goddamnit Lord.
muh muhm lorvs muh
AU Katie.
5,141 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from RLN on the 7th of September 2011:
Nice work Katie, you're doing loads for the leagues its great to see someone taking so much initiative!
Thanks but it's hardly me. Britt coded this report, most thanks should go to her because CG coding = shit.
AU Legendz
2,939 Posts
3.1 years ago
Good job admins and league reporters !!! - we are predicted to win 16-8 hope we can pull it off but personally i think it will be closer
AU OzFalcon
7,019 Posts
3.1 years ago

Britt

Someone please make me a new sig lol <3
AU VoxE Unleash
4,660 Posts
3.1 years ago
what happen to top5 plays?? better game plays tbh...
old school
AU Brittany
PREMIUM USER
6,203 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Lockdown. on the 7th of September 2011:
hahahahaha

Nice writeup guys.

He pissed me off.
¯\_(?)_/¯
AU Durston
2,522 Posts
3.1 years ago
Good shizzle my nizzle's afterlife to bounce back this week. Malice vs 5D match of the round!
Follow me on twitter @Durstohh
AU DecyferXX
3,573 Posts
3.1 years ago
even our org leader thinks were gona get dommed ;( change your tips ppls!