Games
AU Oxlade
1,140 Posts
2.6 years ago
With the turbo ladder couldn't clans with more than one team just continuously challenge each other and farm points by throwing the matches? Seems wrong, opinions?

walshy: cough *MJR* cough

Edited once, 4/9/11 - 10:55pm.
"Not sure if i just farted or farted and shat myself... definitely alot of heat coming from my pants" -cyanide
AU Asterix
PREMIUM USER
CG Co-Founder
4,640 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.6 years ago
It'd get picked up by the admins after a couple of intentional losses. The team that is given the wins would soon be out of the range to actually be challenged by the "loser" team. And you lose points for a loss so you couldnt keep boosting each other.
AU Walshy.
3,706 Posts
2.6 years ago
what CG Co-Founder said ^^
AU Ray™
2,953 Posts
2.6 years ago
You can't do it and if you do, it wouldn't be kept secret very long.
AU seKtoR,
759 Posts
2.6 years ago
do we have evidence of these "intentional losses" yet? nope? ok
Yeah . Get a40's, better for your money and a50's dont do anything much better than the a40's - Flamesz
AU Oxlade
1,140 Posts
2.6 years ago
www.cybergamer.com.au/matchdetails/151468/

www.cybergamer.com.au/matchdetails/152055/

ohh, you do have a point there walshy, that does look a bit suss.
"Not sure if i just farted or farted and shat myself... definitely alot of heat coming from my pants" -cyanide
AU Boss-Turkey
6 Posts
2.6 years ago
Hi,
Leader of MjR here. We are not throwing any matches and we are playing within the ladder rules and format. Therefore this not an exploit or any way a underhanded tactic. Rather a great way to play both our teams in a full competitive setting.
Please check match ids for full UAC3 screens!
Feel free to visit us @ www.majorclan.com we are currently recruiting 18+ members.
Have a nice day

Boss-Turkey

AU William of Newburgh
119 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Boss-Turkey on the 4th of September 2011:
Hi,
Leader of MjR here. We are not throwing any matches and we are playing within the ladder rules and format. Therefore this not an exploit or any way a underhanded tactic. Rather a great way to play both our teams in a full competitive setting.
Feel free to visit us @ www.majorclan.com we are currently recruiting 18+ members.
Have a nice day

Boss-Turkey

^
AU Walshy.
3,706 Posts
2.6 years ago
need some ice for that burn seKTOY
AU VividLiquid
1 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Chaosweaver on the 4th of September 2011:
Hi,
Have a nice day

Boss-Turkey

^
AU seKtoR,
759 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Chaosweaver on the 4th of September 2011:
Hi,
Have a nice day

Boss-Turkey

^
Yeah . Get a40's, better for your money and a50's dont do anything much better than the a40's - Flamesz
AU Phantasm
1,337 Posts
2.6 years ago
rofl at the reply from the leader >.>
AU Walshy.
3,706 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Phantasm on the 4th of September 2011:
rofl at the reply from the leader >.>

^ [sm-dick]
AU MjR|Pwn5t4r
21 Posts
2.6 years ago
Haha turk, couldn't have said it better
AU Walshy.
3,706 Posts
2.6 years ago
call in the mjr cavalry to back up our leader.... making visits to the mw2 forums all of a suddenly boiiiss