Games
AU Oxlade
1,140 Posts
3.1 years ago
This guy has 4 short clip videos and he isnt half bad. The game looks like mw2 with half the bs, sounds good to me.
"Not sure if i just farted or farted and shat myself... definitely alot of heat coming from my pants" -cyanide
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
3.1 years ago
define what you mean by good, i see the same old ugly textures, even worse than previous series on the bloody screen effect... and guns with even less recoil than previous games :/ looks disgusting.
AU koil
6,984 Posts
3.1 years ago
he is using the carbine for majority of that, its always had barely any recoil... you new?

Looks like MW2 with a few new guns, slightly updated graphics + dedicated servers, its what alot of people wanted all along... if it holds solid fps it will be good enough to amuse me for a while since RO2 etc is horrible.
thank you mens
AU StNGRAYZ!
1,253 Posts
3.1 years ago
which is a good thing
AU B-ray
ShoutCaster
3,527 Posts
3.1 years ago
People can flame all they want, this is going to be a good fun pub game, maybe even competitive but I'm not holding my breath
AU walru$
1,804 Posts
3.1 years ago
God that cunt cant snipe for shit
getting so much dolla this season, i will enjoy taking your money jake. ded nd owned (c) dardar
AU Sovyy
1,364 Posts
3.1 years ago
Voices in the game are pretty weird. But im pretty sure that's only in the beta tho.
"if in doubt... flat out" ~ Colin McRae 1968 - 2007 | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3BxI0vBtU
AU ggsnipes
2,406 Posts
3.1 years ago
Good old Predator Missile. Looks like a good pub game
Rei Amuro - men's hammer throw ?????????? ?TOKYO OLYMPIC? ?Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y?
AU confuze
1,716 Posts
3.1 years ago
Its actually going to be a good game...
edit: NOT

Edited once, 3/9/11 - 11:07am.
AU koil
6,984 Posts
3.1 years ago
if they have team queue for pub stomping itll be fun as fuck, was hell fun doing it in mw2 and coming up vs full clans.. for comp though, just got to hope mod tools eventually come out or they give us a set game mode for it.
thank you mens
AU Meovin
3,254 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Koil on the 3rd of September 2011:
if they have team queue for pub stomping itll be fun as fuck, was hell fun doing it in mw2 and coming up vs full clans.. for comp though, just got to hope mod tools eventually come out or they give us a set game mode for it.
this would be cool.
Best Panth NA
AU seKtoR,
759 Posts
3.1 years ago
looks like cs:go is gonna be the choice for me
Yeah . Get a40's, better for your money and a50's dont do anything much better than the a40's - Flamesz
AU koil
6,984 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from seKTOY on the 3rd of September 2011:
looks like cs:go is gonna be the choice for me

or just buy them all..
thank you mens
AU koil
6,984 Posts
3.1 years ago

theres some more vids, looks better then i thought it would..
thank you mens
AU ggsnipes
2,406 Posts
3.1 years ago
Quote from Koil on the 3rd of September 2011:
looks better then i thought it would..
This
Rei Amuro - men's hammer throw ?????????? ?TOKYO OLYMPIC? ?Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y?