Games
AU HDJackR24
161 Posts
3.2 years ago

This is just a tutorial I made just a basic strafe tactic it would be better once you get better guns :P. I survived to 9:47 and got bored. I know the video isnt long but you get the basic idea just keep doing that and when you need run through the pack a punch area. If this helped like the video and sub thats all I ask - www.youtube.com/HDJackR24Edits
AU blaastN
1,332 Posts
3.2 years ago
Nice tutorial
AU R Two
1,735 Posts
3.2 years ago
Pretty simple... But yeah simple for the people who won't understand much about the map. I was so confused at the start, I was like, "wait, they're running at me? in the same round? what?!" hahaha. Nice one Jack
SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube - LTwoRTwo
AU HDJackR24
161 Posts
3.2 years ago
thanks man!
AU xMonster
99 Posts
3.2 years ago
Quote from R Two on the 23rd of August 2011:
Pretty simple... But yeah simple for the people who won't understand much about the map. I was so confused at the start, I was like, "wait, they're running at me? in the same round? what?!" hahaha. Nice one Jack

Yeah same I was pretty confused the first time i played it... lasted 29 seconds..... its actually a pretty fun map. Can't wait to get a party together and play it.

Nice vid mate.
AU HDJackR24
161 Posts
3.2 years ago
Quote from VIBER on the 23rd of August 2011:
Quote from R Two on the 23rd of August 2011:

Yeah same I was pretty confused the first time i played it... lasted 29 seconds..... its actually a pretty fun map. Can't wait to get a party together and play it.

Nice vid mate.

Haha yeah i got to like 31 seconds then when i teleported I couldn't find the suit now I get it its a decent map tbh